Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this month and next

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default this month and next

this is very difficut for me to write but here goes...

On Oct 15 1998 I lost my 6 year old son, the anniversary of his death is approching me again.... Which makes it very stressfull for me and my family...
    My son would have been 18 years old on Nov 8... so the months of Oct and Nov are not very good for me...

you can visit my son at his website and see pics of him and learn more about him www.theladybuggcatcher.com even though the website needs to be updated...

I may not post as much durning this time but I am trying to handle it different than I have in the past....

thanks everyone for understanding...

take care
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Thanks

Hi Lea,

I am so sorry for your loss and can not imagine, what you must be going through. I really don't know, what to say. But just know, that you and your family are in my thoughts. I wish I could give you a real hug, not just a cyber hug. I wish you lots of strength, through the next few weeks.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

(((((Hugs))))) and prayers, Leaann darlin'.

Thanks

Head huggies Leann...

I read every word, Sweat Rag, Money Man....Step On Daddy...John Denver to Piglet to catching fish..ah, what a wonderful son, Harley Avery. He is special. How blessed you were when God placed this angel with you. He was an angel on earth now he is one in heaven with his sister Sarah Anne Elizabeth...

Hugs with love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

huge masssive gentle hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oluwa View Post
    Head huggies Leann...

I read every word, Sweat Rag, Money Man....Step On Daddy...John Denver to Piglet to catching fish..ah, what a wonderful son, Harley Avery. He is special. How blessed you were when God placed this angel with you. He was an angel on earth now he is one in heaven with his sister Sarah Anne Elizabeth...

Hugs with love,
    Oluwa
    I read every word too. Two of the most important things in my life are music, and flying. When I was a kid, one person in particular inspired me to learn to play an instrument, and to earn my pilots license, and that person was John Denver.

Between music, motorcycles, and Nascar, I know Harley and I would have gotten along well. His website is one of the most touching, and personal memorials I have ever seen. I am so happy for his life, and so sad for your loss. He was an incredible little guy. And your words about little Sarah, really are beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us Leaann.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 10-06-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Thinking of you and sending you love and gentle hugs.Beautiful website in his memory and all of us are thinking of him and his sister and i hope you do something nice on his anniversary.Keep strong my friend.

love Amanda.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

words insufficiently describe the feelings that your story creates. I am so very sorry for your loses, but thank goodness you had 6 years of loving this very special little man....i will always think about you and Harley Davis each time that i see a lady bug, I wish i had the honor of knowing him. And precious little Sarah Anne Elizabeth, she will never be nameless again. That was such a beautiful tribute that you wrote for her. Your two precious babies are probably flittering all around and giggling every day. Thank you for sharing part of your heart with us.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

leann,
    You have a gift of drawing pictures with your words and stories. The words you wrote in your memorial website were beautiful. Your words wring of love and pain. I read them and cried for you and your family and the losts you have dealt with and I laughed at the memories that were shared. telling the fish to swim back to their mommies and HELLOGOODBYE and turning Grandma into his personal shortorder cook and doing the jive and wale in the living room. You are such a strong woman who has come through unimaginable struggles. Harley sounds like he was a beautiful old soul in a young little body. Clearly he knew his own personal relationship with you and with God and how that would continue with you through God. It is clear from your own voice that he is a joy and a blessing to all who knew him. Your daughter Sarah Anne Elizabeth's name will live on forever thanks to your loving words. It saddens me to know that you had so little time with her here on earth. It is an honor to be able to read your most personal memories of your beautiful children. (((HUGS))) to you and your family as you come up on such important days Harely's short life.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thank you everyone for such kind words.... Harley was very special to all who knew him and even after his passing... In 1999 Harley's name lived on as i had founded the Mother's for water safety coalition, promoting water safety across the U.S. spending many years trying to get the laws changed for swimming pools... At the time of Harley's passing there were no laws in our county for swimming pools... I spent 8 years of my life dedicated to water safety and remembering all the many children that were lost to drowning....

I was on several talk shows and featured in the U.S. Today newspaper trying to spead the word of what happen to my baby... Finally it all got to me and I almost lost my whole family over my son's passing.... One day I stoped it all walked out of my house and changed my life and that was when my illness started to hit me.... I have come along way since then and have made a lot of progress but had to give up the fight for water safety for my own health...

It is a fight everyday just to go on with out him... the website needs to be updated but just have not have the heart to work on it lately... one day I am sure I will get back to it....

I often wonder though about this Harley was born with medical problems and spent over 3 years in the hospital drs. never could figure out what was wrong with him I often wondered if he had the same problems that I did and I having now. I know some of the problems that he had were the same as mine but still wonder if it was all linked.... just one of those things that makes you think when you look back on it...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline