Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow Sci Fi Fans...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Fellow Sci Fi Fans...

...Star Gate Universe begins this Friday at 9pm.

Oh goody goody goody!!!! Can't wait, can't wait!!!

Thanks

Sounds awesome, but we don't get the sci fi channel! We'll be watching for it online...

Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Deb...that sucks! with you!!!

Thanks

AWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~ LOVE the PIC Deb!!!!! SO SWEET!!!!

We dont get cable so we dont get that channel either BUT, my DAD DVRS those shows for me!!! Then he puts them on a disc and i pop it in and watch it on the treadmill to HELP ME THROUGH MY WALK!!!! Its a MUCH MORE PLEASURABLE WALK that way! It goes by quicker too!!! Sometimes ill even walk LONGER if theres a show i want to finish watching!!! I used to tell my clients to do whatever they NEEDED to do to get them through their cardio! This is what works for me!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Oh Yeah!!
    Finally, another Stargate to enjoy! This one looks like it will be the "Voyager" of the Stargate Universe. Since Eureka and Warehouse 13 finished their season, we've been waiting for a decent sci-fi to enjoy.
    I think that Sanctuary is coming back, too! Yeah!!
    Is anybody watching "Fast Forward"? It's on a commercial channel, so you don't need cable. It is one freaky show, but it draws you in. It also has John Cho from the new Star Trek movie. My students called him a "hot Asian"!
    Marla
    The true Sci-fi Geek

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow...was that cool or what???!!! It dragged a little there for a while but we liked it. It was so cool to see the old SG1 characters on there.

magistramarla...We've been watching Fast Foward. It's pretty neat. Hubby has a friend at work that mentioned an interesting theory about that show. Everything that is supposed to happen in the future happens about the same time Lost will be over...so she was wondering if they plan to tie the two shows together. Perhaps whatever it is happening on Lost made the population black out and see things. It's an interesting theory.

Jeanette, that is an awesome idea to help get through a work out! I know my daughter gets in a bit of a "cardio" seeing John Cho. lol. He is a "hot asian" in her opinion also. Awesome actor!

Thanks

Hi Marla,
    I am so glad I am not the only sci-fi "geek" on here!! Love Eureka, have missed it since we downgraded our dish to just locals! We watch reruns of Startrek with the kids, and are loving Flash Forward so far.
    Are you going to watch the remake of "V" when it starts in November? I am curious to see how they do it.
    Between hulu and fancast, I can watch most shows we don't get on our tv! Thank goodness for technology.....
    Have a great weekend!
    Deb

PS-Lucky7, thank you! (I am a little biased, but she is cute, isn't she??)
    God Bless,
    Deb

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I'm a Sci-Fi fanatic, but I've never watched any of the Stargate shows or spin-offs. I've been mourning the end of what I consider the best sci-fi series ever, Battlestar Galactica. Edward James Olmos has always been a favorite actor, and he really shines in the series. Of course, for us guys, Tricia Helfer is a good reason to watch the show too!

But, there's hope for us BSG fans (Saysusie is one), as there is a 3 hour BSG movie directed by Olmos coming out on the Syfy channel, there is the new spinoff "Caprica" with Esai Morales as Olmos's father, and Eric Stoltz as the scientist who created the evil Cylons. And, there is an all new Theatrical movie in production due in theaters next year.

I'll have to check out the new Stargate, looks pretty cool.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh i do like Stargate.Hey you know what, i so loved Quantum Leap and was madly in love with Sam Becket Bit off the subject there but thought id tell ya anyway ...did anyone else watch it? x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi Rob,
    My husband and I have mourned the loss of Battlestar Galactica too. Caprica looks really good, looking forward to it.

Hi Angel Oliver,
    I watched Quantum Leap with my Dad while I was growing up... and the original Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Star Trek, etc. My dad was definitely instrumental in developing my love for science fiction!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb