Thread: Update

Thanks

Default Update

Hi all, I had my EUS-nothing on my pancreas-which is good news, but drs have no clue as to what is causing the inflammation labs for my pancreas.

Now over the past few days I have been getting HORRIFIC stabbing pains in random small joints in some of my fingers. They last a few seconds and go somewhere else or come back 10 min later to hit. It feels like something is crushing my bone. I have also been getting ice pick pains in my head that come and go. I had these pains many months ago and they settled down some so I am worried they are going to come back with a vengence again. Also my joints are cracking non stop again.

I am going to the derm on Fri and will show her all the red painful bumps on my scalp as well. I just want a darn dx and though I dont want lupus I dont know what else it could be

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad to hear that there are no problems with your pancreas. I have no idea what could be causing the pain in your fingers. I, too, hope that you get some answers at your appointment. Please let us know what your doctor says.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!