Thread: blisters

Thanks

Default blisters

i've been noticing little small blisters appearing all over my body. there is no pattern, no change of bath products. these blisters are randomly showing up on various areas of my body. it's not a rash cause there's only one or two at each location. one on my L knee, two on my L arm, one on my R leg, two on my belly etc......... this has been happening for about two weeks now. does anyone else ever experience this?

Thanks

ME TOO ME TOO!!!! I took pictures of them cuz they were NEW to me as well. They are blistery like, AND i too am having them just randomly show up here and there. They leave a scar when they go away too. I have little white round scars when they "flake off" eventually. I looked up all lupus rashes on line and i found the exact same thing i get in a few of the pictures they showed. Just another lupus "thing" i guess! UGH to THAT!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Hi pjreeses,
    I get blister like sores too. On my face, my arms and occasionally my legs. Jeanette's description sounds exactly like what I have. I have found pics on dermnet that claim it is lupus...
    Cause we need another symptom, right??
    Bless you,
    Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

One of the many rashes that we suffer with due to Lupus is the Bullous Lupus rash. Bullous Lupus Erythematosus is characterized by the presence of blisters which contain a clear seurous fluid, and may range from 3 to 40mm in diameter. The rash usually appears in sun exposed areas, and only rarely is associated with burning sensation, mild pruritus or redness. Some papules may accompany the blisters. The lesion may resolve spontaneously usually without a scar after a week, but they reappear episodically.
    Bullous Lupus tends to respond well to therapy with dapsone. Dapsone is a sulfone, so talk to your doctor about this as most Lupus patients are told to avoid sulfa drugs. Bullous Lupus is usually unresponsive to high-dose systemic corticosteroid therapy, but does respond well to dapsone.
    Let your doctor know about these blisters to make sure what it is!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

thank you saysusie for that much needed info. and bunnie i know what you mean i'm just now accepting the fact that i have arthritis and then these blisters. sometimes i'm like what next? but then again the symptoms that appear on/or involve the outside are much easier to diagnose and/or treat than those that are on the inside.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

YW..we are here to help. Have you spoken with or seen your doctor about the blisters yet?

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!