Thread: Fitness DVD for Lupies....

Thanks

Default Fitness DVD for Lupies....

Though I have never used it it might be a choice for you...check it out.

Moving is one of the key factors in feeling well. It may seem like the worst things for our painful joints and muscles, but I personally do know in the end it is the best. You will feel better if you move...Hey, hey, hey on the move..

At www.lupus.org website it is available.

The Right Moves for Lupus Fitness Program DVDby LFA, Piedmont Chapter
    Item Number:137772
    Your Price:$14.95
    Availability: Usually Ships in 10 to 15 business days

Qty:

Product Description If lupus has you on the sidelines rather than in the middle of the action, this new low-impact exercise program, designed specifically for people with lupus, may be “just right” for you. Guided by a licensed A.C.E. instructor who also has lupus, this DVD offers a gentle fitness routine that you can practice in the comfort of your own home. The goal is not to become a super model but to get moving—and to improve your well-being in the process. DVD, 27 minutes.

Order the DVD at ....http://shop.lupus.org/store/product....7772%28base%29
    Last edited by Oluwa; 09-22-2009 at 08:06 AM.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

owwww thank oluwa looks very interesting i wonder if can get it over here!! when have few pennies might see if i can invest in this !!

once again thanks xx

Thanks

WOO HOO to EXERCISE and STRETCHING!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Hey that looks great - just what I've been looking for! Thanks, Oluwa!!
    Love...faith...joy...hope...strength...
    Lupus, you have no chance!

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl
    (mom to my little Chihuahua, Brandi)

Diagnosed with SLE, Sjogren's, Reynaud's, Celiac, and arthritis November 2006.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've got a fitness question...I hear different opinions about it and haven't thought to ask here yet till just now. Is it a good or bad idea to work out with weights? I've heard it's not good for people with AI disease and others say it's perfectly fine.

Thanks

I work out with weights 3-4 days a week still. I used to be able to do more weight BEFORE getting sick BUT, now i just do 5-10lbs for each body part im training. I lISTEN to my body, some days i CANT do as much,if at all, so THATS WHAT I DO. Its GREAT for your joints to keep them FLEXIBLE and LUBRICATED, you just have to go light. Have you used weights before? If not, you should start with 2 lbs and TAKE IT EASY AND SLOW. DO WHAT IS COMFORTABLE to YOU. My dr loves that i still continue to train, she said between THAT, STRETCHING, my HERBS,VITAMINS and EATING AS NATURAL AS I CAN she BELIEVES i could and WOULD be MUCH WORSE off.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

You're welcome....Love. O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.