Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgive My Absence

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Forgive My Absence

Hi Family;
    I know that I have not been as present here as I should be and, for that, I truly apologize. It is not my health, that is pretty much status quo. However, I am involved in the production of my own show and that is so very time consuming. In fact, the past few weeks has been production and rehearsals, non-stop, from morning until bedtime. As such, I am so exhausted by the end of the day that it takes all of my energy to shower and go to bed!
    I feel as if I am being very neglectful and I do not want any of you to think that I am not here for you. The show runs this weekend (9/25-9/26-9/27). Afterwards, I can get back to my normal self and I will be much more present here!
    Please accept my apologies if I have failed, in any way, to live up to expectations.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Hi Family;
    I know that I have not been as present here as I should be and, for that, I truly apologize. It is not my health, that is pretty much status quo. However, I am involved in the production of my own show and that is so very time consuming. In fact, the past few weeks has been production and rehearsals, non-stop, from morning until bedtime. As such, I am so exhausted by the end of the day that it takes all of my energy to shower and go to bed!
    I feel as if I am being very neglectful and I do not want any of you to think that I am not here for you. The show runs this weekend (9/25-9/26-9/27). Afterwards, I can get back to my normal self and I will be much more present here!
    Please accept my apologies if I have failed, in any way, to live up to expectations.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    I think, I can speak for everybody, when I say that we are just glad, that you are ok. It must be really exciting, working on your own show. You have no reason, to apoligize.

Debbie

Thanks

Failed...oh, no...never. I am so happy you are living life and not laid up in a ball watching Star Trek....enjoy Dear Saysusie..enjoy and rest so you can enjoy some more!

Love with hugs...
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

That sounds so exciting!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and I'm sure you have failed no one, you are amazing!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oluwa View Post
    Failed...oh, no...never. I am so happy you are living life and not laid up in a ball watching Star Trek....enjoy Dear Saysusie..enjoy and rest so you can enjoy some more!

Love with hugs...
    Oluwa

LOL that sounds like me some days, curled up in a ball watching Star Trek LMAO! Love it!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Thanks

So happy to hear that your absence is not due to poor health, Saysusie. I wish I could attend your show--it sounds fabulous! Be sure to take care of yourself---even though you're so busy. We'll be here when you get back!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Saysusie,

So glad you have such an exciting weekend ahead and you so deserve it.....oh i so wish i could sing. You enjoy every minute of those shows its amazing. Please dont ever worry about not being able to be here,we know where you are and care for you deeply and i for one am so happy your away for such excitement,wow your own show as well.Hope its a sell out.You enjoy!!!

Love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

You never have to apologize to us, we know if your not here you have your reasons. Glad to hear they are good reasons. What's the show? Where can we get a copy of it? I hope you have a wonderful time and as they say in theater "break a leg" Don't do it for real tho. Have a wonderful time.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Saysusie,
    Heartiest Congratulations on the show! I hope to see video/photos soon. I am sure it will be a smashing success.

I think you have no reason to apologize and are as far from failure as can be. By living your life and not letting this disease stop you you are a shining example to us of how we should all live up to our expectations and do what we can to achieve our dreams while enduring our own personal and physical pains. And that, my dear Carlotta, puts you as far from failure as one can get. I am sure both your namesake and this sites honoree would agree with me wholeheartedly from where they watch you.
    Much love,
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi saysusie, congrats on your show...please share pictures with us. I know everyone will enjoy your talents, i wish we could hear your production. so glad that your health is holding up....
    Phyllis

share a smile today