Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

OMG!! I just LOVE MY LOOPIES!!!!!!! YOu all are GREAT!!!!!!! It IS nice though that at least WE ALL have each other to understand! Who cares about anybody else! RIGHT!!!! WE ARE ENOUGH!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Red face

how about going shopping at walmart, waiting at the check out, driving home, unpacking groceries and realizing that nothing that you got was on the list and that you didn't get any item that was! this is bad for me because i work there. i had all day to remember and still forgot.

Thanks

When you score 100% on the "how Stupid Are you Quiz" on FaceBook. Yup I answered yes to 1) putting metal in a toaster, 2) walking into a wall...NEED I SAY MORE
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

walking to the store to get tylenol. bringing a list so you don't forget your supper ingrediants. getting home and realizing you forgot the tylenol.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

This morning I put some bacon on the stove to cook .. did random chores in the kitchen ... loaded the dishwasher, checked the bacon .. not ready to turn yet .. took out the trash .. checked the bacon .. not ready to turn yet ... got a glass and got something to drink .. checked the bacon .. not ready to turn yet ...

OHHHHHHHH, I forgot to turn on the burner. DUH. It was in the pan at least 15 minutes before I realized I hadn't turned it on yet.

Thanks

You know you have brainfog when...

...You go to get your purse only to find a box of melted popsicles in it's place...but not putting 2 and 2 together, you search for an hour for the purse....a child later discovers it in the freezer...

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Here's another one that happened this morning....

You know you have brainfog when: You are looking for your cell phone and begin to get upset that perhaps it was left at a store or something so you call the provider to get a new phone on insurance and hang up and it is then that you realize that you had the phone in your hand the whole time....hahaha sometimes it feels I am loosing my mind...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

LOL LOL LOL Sick N Tired!!! OMG! I was going to post how i was looking for my sunglasses in my purse the other day and i started getting upset cuz i just KNEW i put them in there! My daughter looks at me laughing and she slowly takes the glasses OUT OF MY HAND and hands them to me! OMG! Talk about a LOOPIE moment! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Default You know you have brain fog when...

You absolutely can not figure out how to use these message boards, can not find where you even introduced yourself, can not see if anyone ever replied.... so you give up. I give up! I quit. Ya'll can have it.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Tgal motivated me to resurrect this old thread about our funniest brainfog incidents. There's a bit of comedy gold here, and you may as well just laugh about it. Feel free to share.

I'll get the ball rolling again-

You know you have brainfog when you send a private message to another member, and at the same time you get excited that you yourself have suddenly received a private message from someone else, only to find out that you sent the PM to yourself.

And then, you really know you have brainfog when you start agreeing with this person thinking that this must be some sort of long lost soulmate or something, and you actually send this person a reply.
    Last edited by rob; 09-09-2010 at 07:07 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

giggle (04-09-2011)