Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

when you go outside to bring the trash out to the bin, stop and sort some things in the garage, and then decide you had better go inside and make dinner. You walk in the house and hear a noise like someone crinkling paper... what is going on?? OH! You were already making dinner and that is the ground beef sizzling on the stove!!
    This crap is scary. I actually teared up thinking about the ramifications of this.... what if I had decided to keep sorting the garage???

If I only had a brain!!!
    Deb
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

OK..I've been away for a little over a week and this thread has just made my day! I have not laughed so hard in a very, very long time! Thank You, Rob, for starting this thread!!

*Still Laughing*

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Heres one for ya...I don't think this is brain fog, but the confusion is quite similar. When I read "1,2,3,...last page" on the title at Lauri's lounge, I assumed it meant that we are on our last page, as the thread was getting too long. But now that I have thought about it, i've realized that it means more than 3 pages long, and to go to the last page. lol
    Funny but scary. I haven't been able to concentrate as normal lately, this morning I had a doc. appointment, I got into the car, put down my hand brake, put the car in reverse, and I wondered why the car wasn't moving. Then I noticed the silence around me, and realized I hadn't started the car. I've also been getting like a sharp lightning pain on the side of my head, followed by a twitch on the palm of my hand, just below my thumb. I've noticed the confusion started around the same time...something i'm going to need to mention to the rheumy on my next visit.
    Tammy.

Thanks

you know you have brainfog when you go to a restaurant, eat and walk out without paying.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Do our angels work overtime watching over us or what??!!

((((Hugs)))) to Deb... keep on hanging in there like you are. So glad everything turned out okay!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hahaha, I love reading other peoples fog moments. They're good for laughs, chucks and all that fun stuff.

You know you have brain fog when:
    You unpack groceries into the microwave.
    You forget which key is for the front door to the apartment building and which is for your unit, then spend twenty minutes wondering why you can't unlock the door.

While I was pondering my other brain fog moments, I got up and wandered away from the computer and completely forgot I was writing this. When I eventually came back and discovered it, I was really baffled as to why my confused moments were written out in a text box.
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Naproxen, Tramacet

Thanks

Thank you abbasgirl! I've decided not to leave the kitchen if I am cooking!
    Have a good night everyone!
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when...

you walk into the bedroom then back to the kitchen then back to the bedroom trying to remember why you went in the bedroom in the first place...(fyi, it was because I had to pee...and I couldn't remember until I sat back down and my bladder let me know again)

My husband got a huge laugh out of that one.

Also,

You know you have brain fog when you look all over the house for the remote control (and your husband looks) only to find a carton of juice on the couch and no remote...it was in the refridgerator...Great place for a remote control, don't you think?

These are so funny. Great idea Rob!

Thanks

here's another...just happened yesterday. You know you have brain fog when...

you go to mc donald's just to get a milk shake, come home with hamburger, fries, diet coke, AND actually remember the milkshake. Eat the food and drink the drink, and look for the milkshake that you THOUGHT you put in the freezer, and low and behold it's in the pantry, where the ketchup should have gone, and the ketchup is in the freezer. I didn't get my milkshake...it was chocolate milk, very HOT chocolate milk.

I had to laugh out loud about that one.

here's another too.

...when you go to school KNOWING it's wednesday, walk into your class, wait 30 minutes, and wonder if you missed the note about class being cancelled. Then I looked at my phone, IT'S TUESDAY...No class.

I'm so glad we can all laugh at ourselves and allow others to laugh with us! Much fun.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunnie View Post
    Thank you abbasgirl! I've decided not to leave the kitchen if I am cooking!
    Have a good night everyone!
    I don't do that either.