Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

Guys, you have made my night. This is soooooo funny. I'm literally laughing out loud while writing this. It's great that we can see the funny side of things. Well, I didn't realize I suffered from brain fog until reading this thread. I do silly things like that everyday, I just thought it was because i'm tired, or not concentrating with what i'm doing...but it turns out, I have brain fog too. A few days back, after boiling the kettle, to make my self a cuppa, instead of pouring in the hot water, I put the boiling kettle in the fridge, and placed the carton of milk on the burner. Luckily the burner was switched off, as the kettle had already boiled. I'd only realized what I had done, after I sat down, and wondered where the hell my cuppa was. Sounds funny now, but at the time I thought I may have been losing my mind.
    Tammy.

Thanks

LOL LOL LOL!!!!! ITs so nice to KNOW that i am SO NOT ALONE!!!!!! Oh how i CAN RELATE!!!!!!!! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when;

You sneak some of your husbands Reeses chocolate, it somehow ends up sliding down behind you on the sofa melting along the way finally ending up under your butt. You unknowingly get up to get a drink when your husband comes up behind you and says "Oh noooo what happened! What did you get all over yourself? Oh it's chocolate." followed by his hysterical laughter.

Chocolate everywhere, sofa, blouse, pants.
    Last edited by AyahsClan; 09-29-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

OMG Ayah!!! THANK YOU for THAT ONE TOO!!!!!! Thats funny cuz i get up from my couch often these days with chocolate stuck to my clothes too!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have lupus fog when you get up to get a glass of milk, get the glass, sit down, and have an empty glass in your hands. Then you stare at it for a second to deduce if you already drank it or forgot to pour the milk in it.

I just did that, that's howcome I remember. LOL
    Ayah

Thanks

YOUR GREAT AYAH!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    YOUR GREAT AYAH!!!!!
    Why don't our families appreciate our lupus fog like our friends here lol...
    Ayah

Thanks

You have lost it so completely you can't even explain how you know you have brain fog!!!!

(Jeanette, you know what I'm talking about - what I did - you can explain)
    Love...faith...joy...hope...strength...
    Lupus, you have no chance!

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl
    (mom to my little Chihuahua, Brandi)

Diagnosed with SLE, Sjogren's, Reynaud's, Celiac, and arthritis November 2006.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spanglishqueen View Post
    HAHA these are too funny but darn do we sure run risks. As long as we don't say you know you have a brain fog when you are homeless because you left the burner on Worst thing I did to myself on a fog was slice my finger requiring 6-7 stitches and burn my hand all in the same day while trying to fix myself a snack in the kitchen...the snack didn't end up being worth all the trouble it was only toast
    That was a painful snack. I am sorry to hear that it wasn't something more scrumtious like s'mores or ice cream sundae for all those troubles!

Today I put the oven on to reheat my homemade pizza & forgot that I never put the pizza in. 20 mins later, I was thinking - oh good it's done - and found my cold pizza still sitting on top of the stove waiting to be warmed. Better then my last go with the stove though.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You have brain fog when you spend a lot of time looking for your glasses and they are on your head and you cannot find you phone only to realize you are using it. Bonita