Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when your daughter asks you for $20 for a class trip. So you go to bank and take out the money. A couple days later she asks me for the money. I know I gave it to her. I look all over the house for it, tear my purse apart. Thankful we had not had to take out the garbage yet, because apparently I threw it away still in the banking envelope. If only you could of seen the look on my husband's face!

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

Thanks

You know you have "brain fog" when... you have to look through your 'sent mail' to see who you have sent stuff to and are surprised at how good your email seems for that period of time....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you realize the phone is missing,begin the search and realize after you spend 2 days looking/calling it that it has already lost its charge,finally give up and find it beside the mayo in the fridge.After you went and bought a new one.

Bonus-cold does not kill the phone and you now have an extra
    SLE w/Sjogrens Overlap and Raynaud's diagnosed in 2007.Fibro in 2009.

The Early Bird May Get The Worm But the Second Mouse Gets The Cheese.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsLupus2007 For This Useful Post:

jolynnhughes (03-05-2013)

Thanks

You know you had brain fog when you open the dishwasher the next morning to find the grandson's sippee cup, freshly washed, lid still on, juice inside.

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you come out of the shopping centre to your car, your car is missing - you are just about to call the cops and then realise that you never brought your car, you walked.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corella View Post
    You know you have brain fog when you come out of the shopping centre to your car, your car is missing - you are just about to call the cops and then realise that you never brought your car, you walked.
    My favorite version of that one is not realizing you've come out a different door at the mall than what you went in at (even though both doors are in Sears), and not being able to find section "C5", which you *know* is where you parked...
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you get in your car to go somewhere, but cant remember where it is your going. lol

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you pee before your shower and throw your pyjamas down the toilet instead of the toilet roll!
    ...and when you watch a film again and again and each time it's like you never saw it before!

Jx

Thanks

Omg that's too funny!

Thanks

Omg have totally done this!