Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I think the funniest thing i ever did was pour myself comfort in a glass and put fresh orange juice in the washing machine dint realise til i put the machine on and sat down with my comfort in a glass to wash down those little nasties (mtx)

happy times

Rob ure boxers lol too funny.....new trend? the ppl were prob jealous...only you can pull that off

xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasalady View Post
    ......you forgot when class started.....and you're the professor!

Oh my gosh this one is a classic loved it
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iseedeadmonkeys View Post
    I think the funniest thing i ever did was pour myself comfort in a glass and put fresh orange juice in the washing machine dint realise til i put the machine on and sat down with my comfort in a glass to wash down those little nasties (mtx)

happy times

Rob ure boxers lol too funny.....new trend? the ppl were prob jealous...only you can pull that off

xxx

Glad you didn't drink it Were you able to save the laundry?

Thanks

You know you have a brain fog when you come home from work put a pot of chili on the burner to cook sit down read you e-mail chat on FB then go check on the chili to realize you put it on the wrong burner and it's colder than snow Did that just now

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"You know you have a brain fog when you come home from work put a pot of chili on the burner to cook sit down read you e-mail chat on FB then go check on the chili to realize you put it on the wrong burner and it's colder than snow"

B- Did I mention the time I came home, filled the electric kettle with water for a nice cup of tea, sat back down on the couch and 20 or so mins later smelt plastic burning??? After running into a fume & smoke filled kitchen, I discovered that I had turned the electric stove on and set the kettle on that instead of it's base. It took an hour or two to air the room out, & I still won't use that burner for fear of toxic fumes, but now I always remember to check the burners!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you know you have brain fog when... you wash your hair in the shower...then can't remember that you did, so you repeat...
    at one point in time, i shampooed my hair 3 times!

...needless to say, i was squeaky clean! hahha
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    "
    B- Did I mention the time I came home, filled the electric kettle with water for a nice cup of tea, sat back down on the couch and 20 or so mins later smelt plastic burning??? After running into a fume & smoke filled kitchen, I discovered that I had turned the electric stove on and set the kettle on that instead of it's base. It took an hour or two to air the room out, & I still won't use that burner for fear of toxic fumes, but now I always remember to check the burners!
    HAHA these are too funny but darn do we sure run risks. As long as we don't say you know you have a brain fog when you are homeless because you left the burner on Worst thing I did to myself on a fog was slice my finger requiring 6-7 stitches and burn my hand all in the same day while trying to fix myself a snack in the kitchen...the snack didn't end up being worth all the trouble it was only toast

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you know you have brain fog when you leave your house to go down to the neighbors to check on their puppy, make sure you have their house key, lock your door only to realize later that you don't have YOUR house key! Thank God I had my cell phone and that my daughter was out of class to come home & let me & the boys in!
    Lauren

Thanks

Brain fog is when you forget the answer to your secret question for an online account. The secret question being "Who is your favorite male actor?"

How on earth could I possibly forget it's Richard Gere, or maybe it's John Travolta.....or....OMG how could I forget this???? I know he's tall (or not-it's hard to tell on the big screen) dark and handsome....Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman....yep, I tried them all. Now I'm locked out
    Last edited by BonusMom; 09-24-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks

Yikes!

QUOTE=Spanglishqueen;61320]HAHA these are too funny but darn do we sure run risks. As long as we don't say you know you have a brain fog when you are homeless because you left the burner on Worst thing I did to myself on a fog was slice my finger requiring 6-7 stitches and burn my hand all in the same day while trying to fix myself a snack in the kitchen...the snack didn't end up being worth all the trouble it was only toast [/QUOTE]