Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

OK, here's a new one...

You know you have brainfog when you find an unopened can of Budweiser in your toolbox, and your favorite crescent wrench in the refrigerator.

Don't know how or when I managed to do that one, but I did it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

magistramarla (04-09-2012), running girl (04-09-2012), tgal (04-09-2012)

Thanks

Rob,
    That's a classic.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

You know you have brainfog when: You are making BBQ sauce, and make a trip to the pantry to return the vinegar and pick up the brown sugar. You get back to the kitchen and realize that you put away the vinegar but forgot the brown sugar. You make another trip to the pantry, but when you return to the kitchen you realize that you brought the vinegar back again, leaving the brown sugar.
    This is why Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals take me an hour and a half!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

You know you have brainfog when you go have coffee at the place you go every week and see a new waitress just to find out that she is the same one that has waited on you for a year!!!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I can sooooo relate to what you are saying:~}
    Quote Originally Posted by magistramarla View Post
    You know you have brainfog when: You are making BBQ sauce, and make a trip to the pantry to return the vinegar and pick up the brown sugar. You get back to the kitchen and realize that you put away the vinegar but forgot the brown sugar. You make another trip to the pantry, but when you return to the kitchen you realize that you brought the vinegar back again, leaving the brown sugar.
    This is why Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals take me an hour and a half!
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you can't find your car keys on the keyhook where they are supposed to be and you look all over the house for them only to find them in the iginition of the car with the window partially down on the drivers side. You know that a rainstorm is going to come in that night and you thought you had locked up the car, rolled up the windows and placed the keys on the aforementioned car keyhook. This happened to me last night.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Your know you have brain fog when you are loading groceries into your car and you have them all loaded only you can't find your purse and you know you had it with you when you left the grocery store. Then you find the cart and your purse isn't in it. You look frantically in the trunk, in the car, on top of the car, on the ground, etc. but still can't find it. You think you are losing your mind. Then someone comes up from behind you with a cart with your purse in it. At first you think, What is she doing with a cart with my purse in it? Then you realize that the cart fell backward on the slope of the parking lot (only you don't remember it sliding away or leaving you) and the cart that you thought was yours was left by someone else. Then you thank the lady for bringing your purse back to you and finally you are ready to leave.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DrinkofWtr For This Useful Post:

tgal (04-10-2012)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

OHHHH I have had almost that same experience at the store! LOL

And Marla... I lost my salt for 3 week. Went and bought more only to find it in the fridge and the sauce I was using at the time in the cabinet!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you leave the window of your car open knowing that a rainstorm is coming that night and you remember to roll up the window when you hear the rain pouring down on your home in the middle of the night. So you get up during the worst part of the storm to go outside to roll up the window and find the interior of your car soaking wet!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkofWtr View Post
    .... So you get up during the worst part of the storm to go outside to roll up the window and find the interior of your car soaking wet!
    guilty many times.

and then i get back into bed with muddy feet. only to be told off for that too.