Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    You know you have brainfog when your hero is the plumber who invented that little hole in your sink that keeps it from overflowing.
    Hi Rob,

I have a hero too! The man who invented the " ding, ding, ding" in your car, when you forget to turn off your head lights.
    Without that guy, I would have a dead battery 3-4 times a week.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I did something really stupid/funny last week and when I wanted to write it in here I couldn't find this thread, and now that its at the top again, of course I don't remember what it was that happened, but I do remember this one:

You know you have brain fog when you go out to pick up a few things and go shopping, and you realize you do not have your purse with you, or your drivers license. That really sucked lol, couldn't buy anything and I was panicking on the way home because a cop was following me.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I did something really stupid/funny last week and when I wanted to write it in here I couldn't find this thread, and now that its at the top again, of course I don't remember what it was that happened, but I do remember this one:

You know you have brain fog when you go out to pick up a few things and go shopping, and you realize you do not have your purse with you, or your drivers license. That really sucked lol, couldn't buy anything and I was panicking on the way home because a cop was following me.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Blog Entries
    Thanks

okay, so its the start of a new semester for me, and in my one class...we were assigned groups and were told to give each person in our group our name, email address and cell phone number. i sat there and stared blankly at the paper because i couldn't remember my OWN cell phone number.
    turns out i ended up giving everyone my OLD cell number....and not realizing it until class was over and everybody left.

needless to say i felt quite dumb as i emailed everyone my correct number....
    ....thanks alot lupus :P lol
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Thanks

You know you have brainfog when you put your shirt on inside out and you don't notice till you take it off for bed....no wonder the ladies at the coffee shop were looking at me weird and at the library!

I have also broken eggs to scramble and instead of breaking them into the bowl I brake them all over the counter and throw the shells in the bowl lol
    Blessings and Love,
    Stefanie

"Fom the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health". -Catalan Proverb

"You must tolerate that which you cannot change. "

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashleybaby715 View Post
    okay, so its the start of a new semester for me, and in my one class...we were assigned groups and were told to give each person in our group our name, email address and cell phone number. i sat there and stared blankly at the paper because i couldn't remember my OWN cell phone number.
    turns out i ended up giving everyone my OLD cell number....and not realizing it until class was over and everybody left.

needless to say i felt quite dumb as i emailed everyone my correct number....
    ....thanks alot lupus :P lol
    I never know my cell when asked. I have to look it up in the phone every time. When ask for a emergency contact number for my husband at the doctor I couldn't recall how to get to contacts on my iPhone to look it up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you put your work access badge in a safe place and two weeks later your brain still isn't giving up the location of the safe place. Its frustrating. If I don't find it by the end of the week, I'll have to ask for a new one again. Think I'm on badge number three.
    Last edited by Nutmeghers; 01-09-2012 at 11:52 AM.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stefanie84 View Post
    You know you have brainfog when you put your shirt on inside out and you don't notice till you take it off for bed....
    I've done that exact same thing many, many times!

Thanks

OK, we all know that you have brainfog when you find the Windex, or other cleaning products in the freezer. That's an oldie, but a goodie.

Now, you really know you have brainfog when finding the Windex in the freezer is no longer considered unusual!

Dad came in from the man-cave the other day looking for some Windex to clean something he was working on.
    He looks under the sink, and says "Hey I guess you're out of Windex". I told him to look in the freezer...

Bingo!
    Last edited by rob; 01-09-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeghers View Post
    You know you have brain fog when you put your work access badge in a safe place and two weeks later your brain still isn't giving up the location of the safe place. Its frustrating. If I don't find it by the end of the week, I'll have to ask for a new one again. Think I'm on badge number three.
    Did you look in the freezer? (insert smiley face)