Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Today's story is brought to you by work. Yesterday I voided a check. Well today I couldn't remember what I did with it. Cleaned my desk but couldn't find it.

Well after an hour & a half of looking and cleaning; I found it. Right where it belongs in the box for voided checks.

Duuuuhhhhhh

Thanks

Great Idea Rob

You know you have brain fog when you are talking to your sister on the phone and she asks you what all the noise is and you tell her you can't find your darn cell phone. Then
    she replies your talking on it. Happened the other day :0)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Baum View Post
    Great Idea Rob
    Glad you like it Baum. Welcome to WHL!

OK, you know you have brainfog when you experience a really funny brainfog moment that you just know you have to share with everyone here, and then you forget what it was...

Thanks

know how that feels always loosing cell phone so i ring from my house phone just so i can find it, also my tablets having trouble sorting them most of them are now a white colour so i have keep on double checking them. stephen bought me in three cups of tea yesterday and i forgot to drink all of them. thank goodness for my white board or i would be keeply useless. i look for my glasses to read with and he tells me there on my head.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you look all overthe house for your car keys and they where in your hand all along!

You know you really have brain fog when your ramsacking the house, yard and car and even looking in the trash for $860 you lost, just to find you hid it in the DVD case and cant remember putting it there with petty cash checks! ( I did this just last week)

You know you have brain fog when....you call the bus driver and police in tears trying to find you daughter just to find out you wrote her a note to go to her friends house!

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you actually get out of your car to wash your dirty windshield before leaving your house (and YES!!! I am now finally being allowed to drive short distances!) and then get back in the car and notice that the windshield is still dirty so you wash it again, and......30 minutes later you (I) finally figure out that the windshield is not dirty: I don't have my glasses on.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you know it's brain fog when you hurt your foot and don't know what you did. I've got bruises and marks; but no idea what happened.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

bump...

Just thought some of the new people might enjoy this
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you are looking for the keys to a locked cabinet and your husband tells you that they are hanging around your neck! He says "honey, thats why we bought the laniard for you to wear around your neck, remember?". LOL UGH! GREAT idea Rob! These posts could go on forever from us ALL!!! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

You know you have brainfog when your hero is the plumber who invented that little hole in your sink that keeps it from overflowing.