Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

I so get this stuff. This happened yestetday.

You know you have brain fog when you dress to go on an outing to an amusement park with a van load of mental health clients, call a client who then tells you it's NEXT WEEK! I was in flip flops all day!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you know you have brain fog when you go on a cleaning spree and tackle the *gasp* refrigerator and chuck everything that is old in the trash and then realize the next day when going to make lunch that you also threw away the cold cuts you had only bought the day before the cleaning spree.
    Last edited by SandyR; 06-15-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: You know you have brain fog when you have to edit the spelling of common words...
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I bathed the dog yesterday. Big dog. Likes to shake big dog. I was quite wet and not 5 minutes after bathing dog, I forgot why I was all wet and wondering where the dog was hiding because I needed to bathe him.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Thanks

LOL This is too funny. I need to bathe my two dogs this weekend . Gosh I hope I remember why I'm wet. I have been having this bladder inflamation and could suspect it to be that!

Thanks

LOL, even though I'm new here, it's a relief that I'm not alone walking around the house looking for my glasses that are on my face, or tearing up my house because I can't find my cell phone and I'm frantically telling my mom all the while that I have to find it because I'm expecting a call, all the while she's laughing at me because she's told me like 20 times that I was on it with her! I've also been driving down the road and realize that I have no idea where I was suppose to be going! I find stuff in the fridge, freezer and cabinet that don't belong..will pick up the computer to look for something and have no idea why I picked up my computer to begin with! Or when I'm running around the house calling for my dogs and they are all walking behind me..my husband and kids look at me like i'm crazy when I do that one! Which is quite often!
    Last edited by wendylee03; 06-15-2011 at 10:43 AM.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wendylee03 View Post
    I've also been driving down the road and realize that I have no idea where I was suppose to be going! I find stuff in the fridge, freezer and cabinet that don't belong..will pick up the computer to look for something and have no idea why I picked up my computer to begin with!
    Too funny!

I get lost driving all the time. And just last week, I found my latest Plaquenil refill in the refrigerator door behind the mustard!

Rob

BTW-Welcome to our group!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

tgal (06-18-2011)

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you stand at the sink scrubbing and scrubbing at a spot of what you assume is pasta covering one of the holes of the strainer before you finally realise it's your finger holding in on the other side!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaztwirl View Post
    You know you have brain fog when you stand at the sink scrubbing and scrubbing at a spot of what you assume is pasta covering one of the holes of the strainer before you finally realise it's your finger holding in on the other side!
    LOL Loved it!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

YKYHBF...when you forget to go home to go to the Church group renewal of vows with your husband....
    YKYHBF...when you try to fry eggs on a hot stove in the serving dish...
    YKYHBF...you forget to meet you BFF to see Spiderman3
    YKYHBF...you forget what I was about to write...oops is this Facebook?....was this an e mail or a post from a newbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you're there.......
    when you say to the pharmacist see you tomorrow thinking that tomorrow is Monday.