Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you are SO proud for having so much of your assignment done early. It's almost finished three days early, just editing and tidying left. You sit down for your tutorial and the tutor thanks everyone for handing their assignments in (two days ago) and you realise you had the date wrong... And you just can't even think about what your next step should be.

Hi all!

Thanks

I absolutely loved this! You know you have brain fog when you show up for multiple medical appointments at the wrong place and wrong times!

You know you have brain fog when you pour the coffee grains in the water section of the coffee maker.

You know you have brain fog when you have to go potty but can't remember if you did it.

You know you have brain fog when you prepare to go to work only to remember It's your day off.

Thanks

Good thread!!

This happened to me when I was trying to get out the door for work this evening.

You know you have brain fog when you can't find your cell phone, so you proceed to call it from a landline and hear the faint ringtone but still cannot locate it. 10 minutes later after calling your brain and phone every curse word you can think of you realize it was in your back pocket the whole time.

*winning*
    I've learned the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.

-Gilda Radner

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

The other night I had to run to walmart for a couple of things. I shouldn't have been driving but I HAD to get a couple of things and my daughter was gone all week. I got my things quickly and walked outside. I pushed the cart to the "cart home" and got in my car. I begin to back up and then turned face forward to start driving. I stopped in the middle of the road because I couldn't believe my eyes. Yes, I DID put the cart where it belonged but I left ALL my stuff in it! LOL Needless to say I came home and did finally chuckle about my fog. I almost gave someone all my stuff!!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

That is because you drove when you shouldn't, and you shopped when you shouldn't, and then tried to drive again when you shouldn't, AND I also suppose you went outside in the day light when you shouldn't.... Well also, you are trying to loose weight, and you bought extra food to eat when ....... you ....... shouldn't

I am sooooo sorry friend, I wrote this ....... when ....... I ..... shouldn't
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Linda From Australia View Post
    That is because you drove when you shouldn't, and you shopped when you shouldn't, and then tried to drive again when you shouldn't, AND I also suppose you went outside in the day light when you shouldn't.... Well also, you are trying to loose weight, and you bought extra food to eat when ....... you ....... shouldn't

I am sooooo sorry friend, I wrote this ....... when ....... I ..... shouldn't

Well, we all do things we know we shouldn't.

I was going to make a jello treat but forgot the time and forgot how to do it. So we are now short an item for dinner.
    Oh well such is life.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bumpy Bumpy bump

Thanks

Ok my turn I guess... My daughter loves those frozen organic chicken nuggets so I pre heat the oven put some nuggets in the pan and wait for the pre-heat beep. Then i procede to but the bag of the remaining frozen nuggets in the oven and the pan of the ones to cook in the freezer, set the timer for 15 minutes and viola melted chicken bag nuggets!! A wonderful treat for a hungry 3 year-old. Yes I have brain fog

Thanks

LOL Linda! You just think you are too funny. I do adore you and I think you are funny too!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when:

We are getting ready to go on our trip and I am trying to get everything done because I know when I get home I will be pretty useless. My washing machine is in the garage which is attached to the house but you go to a foyer and down some steps to get in there.

I was doing laundry and I remembered that I had a pair of jeans that I wanted to pack so I went out the door and down the steps and when I got there I saw this blanket I needed to take in the house so I grabbed it, went up the stairs, into the house and when I made it to the kitchen I said "oh crap! I left the jeans". So I turned around and went out the door, down the steps, grabbed the jeans, saw ___ (something but I don't remember what now), went up the stairs, through the door, into the kitchen before I said "Crap! I left the jeans!". I did this a total of 4 times (yes, 4). Finally my daughter walked out with me and before I turned around she said "Hey mom? Get the jeans" LOLOL
    Mari

~Winston Churchill~