Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmail View Post
    You know you have brain fog when you have to back up and correct every third - no, second - word you type, and then *still* have to come back in and "Edit" the #@$% post for typos... goodness!
    Gotta love the 'Edit' button! (almost put "Typo" button rofl). I blame most of the typos on the keyboard because it puts words being typed into an already finished sentance. Other than that, I'm to blame!! lol.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

You know you have brainfog when you go to dump a load of laundry into the washing machine, and you end up dumping it into the toilet instead. (in my bathroom the washer is right next to the toilet)

Then you really know that you have brainfog when you forget to lift the lid! I actually did this this morning, and brainfog saved my laundry from going in the toilet! Kinda weird, but definitely funny!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    You know you have brainfog when you go to dump a load of laundry into the washing machine, and you end up dumping it into the toilet instead. (in my bathroom the washer is right next to the toilet)

Then you really know that you have brainfog when you forget to lift the lid! I actually did this this morning, and brainfog saved my laundry from going in the toilet! Kinda weird, but definitely funny!
    That would have been terrible! And yet, I can't stop laughing. Thank goodness I have to walk a few extra feet to the toilet!
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank goodness ours is in a totally different room.

You know you have brain fog when you can't get your fingers to type hopefully, it came out wonderfully.......... anyone got a copy of "brain/finger check"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    ... Then you really know that you have brainfog when you forget to lift the lid!
    Better the laundry, than the person, if that lids open...
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brainfog when you have to figure out ways to remind yourself about your meds. I keep forgetting to take my synthroid before I eat breakfast. Throws my whole day off
    Last edited by Nonna; 03-12-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Brainfog

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

LOL at the new ones! I too am thankful that my washer is not in the same room as the toilet! Jmail.. I LOVE to edit now! I know where you are coming from.

You know you have brain fog when you go put the dirty clothes in the washer after moving the wet ones to the dryer and you jack with the dryer for 10 minutes because you can't remember how to turn it on. this is not a new one, I have had it for 4 years! I even pulled a couple of the nobs off while figuring this out! LOL

gotta love us
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

You know you have brainfog when...

You go to get the food out of the bag after grocery shopping nad can't remember buying half the stuff in there! I remember looking at it but I thought I decided against buying them however they are all in the bags! I had to unload it all from the basket so I saw them (and touched them) before getting here but I have no membery of any of that.

What can ya do if ya can't laugh about it?
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you grab your pills and a drink and walk to the other room to take them and are mad because you can't find your glass, which you just set down on the floor next to you lol I do this often.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you look for this thread to bump it and you have to go through the pages 5 times before you see it.