Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Got another one folks: Sunday in my cooking frenzy I also made soup to take for my lunches this week, yesterday I sat down to eat it and realized I'd forgot to add seasonings...... Blah !!!!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

LOL Good one Nonna!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Got another one..... You know you have "Brain Fog" when you get your Mords all Wixed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    Got another one folks: Sunday in my cooking frenzy I also made soup to take for my lunches this week, yesterday I sat down to eat it and realized I'd forgot to add seasonings...... Blah !!!!
    Ever make a really *nice* pot of chicken noodle soup, sit down to eat-drink it, get to the bottom of the bowl, wondering what the odds are that you wouldn't find any meat in your bowl, get up to go get yourself some more, and then you see the chicken still sitting in the frying pan, next to the soup pot...

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    Got another one..... You know you have "Brain Fog" when you get your Mords all Wixed.
    I gorget how two sprell thangz... Or mabye it's my figners conspirin' tu make me look bad...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's so funny this showed back up today. I was downstairs with my washer repairman (sounds like the start of a bad movie, doesn't it?) and my favorite cat bounces up on top of the washer to try to get the guy to hold her (she's ultra affectionate). Immediately I say, "this is..." and the cat's name fell out of my brain without a trace! I'm sure the look on my face was priceless - a mix of embarrassment and disbelief! The gentleman was nice enough not to pursue the conversation.

Thanks

LOL I did that with my neighbor Serand! We are very close and I walked up to her door, rang the doorbell and when her son answered the door I said "um.. is......" couldn't remember her name to SAVE MY LIFE! lol The teen looked at me like I was nuts and said " umm.. Amy?" I just shook my head and walked in!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i went to make coffee earlier today...and in my dorm, you're limited to so many outlets, so i have to unplug the lights i strung around the room and plug in my coffee pot when i use it. i set up the coffee pot...got the coffee mug ready...clicked the button, walked away... 2 hours later, realized the coffee never even brewed! i NEVER plugged it in!
    ...the fact it took me 2 hours to realize this...totally sad. lmfao !
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you do something ridiculously silly caused by brain fog and think I have to add that to the brain fog thread and then forget about it until logging into this site and remember you had something funny to share on this thread but forget what you did that you wanted to share in the first place.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Did you ever you think..... I need to post an answer to that comment and you can't remember which thread it's on or find it by searching

Thanks

Raises my hand and yells "me me me" LOL

I have had a lot of fog lately and I read threads and think "i need to go back to that". When I try to go back it isn't in the "what's new" section and I can't think of the title or who started it!
    Mari

~Winston Churchill~