Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

i have got back in the shower cause i couldn't remember if i washed my hair or not. and then after i washed it and started to dry off i ask myself did i wash my body the first time. back in the shower.

Thanks

Rob,

Thank you for starting this thread...so funny

You know you have brain fog when you:
    -make a list to go grocery shopping (so you don't forget what you need)
    -get the store and forget the list in your car (go back to the car)
    -loose the list, which was in your hand 5 seconds ago (search frantically on the floor around you, in the shopping cart, in your purse) other shoopers are amused by this for sure
    -find the list IN YOUR PURSE! (have no idea how in got in there)
    -and finally hand the list to the cashier instead of your credit card

Don't you just love brain fog, funny and frustrating at the same time!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ok ok
    you know you have brain fog when you cook kool aide and cauiflower, cherry cauiflower is not good by any means....

you know you have brain fog when you when you are suspose to give the dog a bath instead you bath the cat and wonder why you are all cut up from the clawing.... didn't work to well....

you know you have brain fog when you put your keys in fridge and you can not find then and call the lock smith out to make another key for your car only to find out that an hour after he leaves they are sitting in the fridge, money well spent that day...

just a few of my favorites....
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leaann For This Useful Post:

PaulaD (06-18-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my best one yet was the day I went to store thinking I was buying all the items on my grocery list when actually I bought all items I don't even use and none were on the list and had to go back to the store....

not cool when the store is 25 miles away from my house...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brainfog when you attempt to remove the glasses you already took off your face.

You know you have brainfog when you frantically search your purse for your phone that you already took out and put on the counter.

You know you have brainfog when you repeat the second thing again 20 minutes later and still don't see the phone sitting in front of you.

You know you have brainfog when you need to put your parent's birthdays in your phone alarms to remember them.

You know you have brainfog when you go to reset the alarm and you reset the clock. (Thank God that one worked out ok that day)

You know you have brainfog when you drive right past the exit to your house and wonder where you were going on your daily commute.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pjreeses View Post
    i have got back in the shower cause i couldn't remember if i washed my hair or not. and then after i washed it and started to dry off i ask myself did i wash my body the first time. back in the shower.
    A similar thing happened to me. I washed my hair, then after I rinsed it, I washed it again because I forgot that I already did it.

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you are driving what you know is a familiar route, but have no idea where you planned to go, so you just keep driving anyway.

...when you are on the way to work and start to panic because you didn't grab your ID from the kitchen counter before you left. Then, as you get to work, you look down, and your ID is around your neck, as it has been the entire time you were stressing out. (Yep, this one is how my morning started!)
    Love...faith...joy...hope...strength...
    Lupus, you have no chance!

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl
    (mom to my little Chihuahua, Brandi)

Diagnosed with SLE, Sjogren's, Reynaud's, Celiac, and arthritis November 2006.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Years ago, my mom was talking on the phone with a friend and they were discussing cordless phones. She went to look at her cordless phone and discovered that it was not in it's base. She walked all over the house looking for the cordless phone, all the while talking to her friend, saying I can't understand where the phone is!!! Of course, the friend finally asked her, What are you talking to ME on???

The cordless phone. Duh. LOL (now THAT'S BAD)
    Live, laugh, love. We only have one shot at this. ~Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when:

I just had that happen the other night. I washed my hair, put conditioner in washed the conditioner out, and thought ok, why did I condition my hair first. So I washed and conditioned again, then realized I did wash my hair the first time. Wow I though I was alone on this one. My husband says I am hours and hours of entertainment! It helps lighten the mood when he says that. I am pretty sure I am hours of entertainment at times. I also put my glasses on my head, and forget that they are there for hours. Then look for my glasses and my husband tells me uh honey they are on your head. oops!! I have also had issues driving! Couldn't decide what to do or where to turn. I freaked out and had my hubby drive. So glad to know I am not ALONE!!!

Well at least we have some funny stories to tell!

Take Care Everyone!

Thanks for starting this thread Rob!

Thanks

You know you have a brain fog when you start to type and don't remember what you were gonna type then sit there staring at the computer as if it is supposed to tell you what you were going to type And vualla you get this post instead of what I thought I had remembered
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"