Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    Ah, the exhaust hose becoming unhooked from the dryer is a common, but easily overlooked problem. It happens, no biggie.

Rob

PS-In my world chili without beans is more commonly referred to as tomato sauce. (smiley) Chili without beans is like Starsky without Hutch, Fleetwood without Mac, Jack without Daniels...(another smiley)
    I agree, fellow Yankee.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you go thru every drawer in you room looking for your favorite jeans, not to find them. Then go thru all the laundry and still not find them. Wear something else to work; come and start to pick up and in the cornor hiding are the jeans.

Oh well, I put them there specfically so I'd find them for casual day. Dang

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

lol Nonna! Yes, I hide things way too well from myself as well. Putting things "where I can remember them" usually means they are lost for months
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

.....you go out shopping and find your old knickers hanging from your handbag when you meant to take them downstairs n put them in the washing machine before you actually went out shopping! lolxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

you know you have brain fog when you realize the tv is not changing channels because you are pointing the phone at it.
    OR, your phone call is not going through, because your holding the remote control to your head.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OHMEOHMY View Post
    you know you have brain fog when you realize the tv is not changing channels because you are pointing the phone at it.
    OR, your phone call is not going through, because your holding the remote control to your head.
    OMG I have done this!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

...or, that your (smarter than you thought) dog has learned to answer to ALL the names of ALL the dogs you've ever had.

Thanks

oh, wait, did i already post? i think it had something to do with my...uhm...oh yea, my dog! now, what was it i was thinking...hmm...oh well, i'll remember later ;-) !

Thanks

actually, i knew for sure i had brain fog this one time my cousin was visiting. we were just hanging out, and i was channel surfing the movie channels. finding that movie "Shall We Dance?", with Richard Gere, i was all exited, as i had been wanting to see it, and waiting for HBO or something to show it. OH BOY, i said, let's check this out!
    my cousin looked all around, everywhere but at me, and eventually informed me that we had watched it the night before.
    i was embarrassed, humiliated, crestfallen! arrggghh!
    to cheer me up, she told me that i had, in fact, enjoyed it very much, and she would be willing to watch it with me again! so...we did. apparently i enjoyed it the second time, just as much as the first ;-) !

Thanks

who else do you know that gets to do something more than once for first time:~}
    Quote Originally Posted by OHMEOHMY View Post
    actually, i knew for sure i had brain fog this one time my cousin was visiting. we were just hanging out, and i was channel surfing the movie channels. finding that movie "Shall We Dance?", with Richard Gere, i was all exited, as i had been wanting to see it, and waiting for HBO or something to show it. OH BOY, i said, let's check this out!
    my cousin looked all around, everywhere but at me, and eventually informed me that we had watched it the night before.
    i was embarrassed, humiliated, crestfallen! arrggghh!
    to cheer me up, she told me that i had, in fact, enjoyed it very much, and she would be willing to watch it with me again! so...we did. apparently i enjoyed it the second time, just as much as the first ;-) !
    Last edited by scubagramplit; 12-20-2010 at 04:10 AM. Reason: misspelling
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3