Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

LOL Thank you for making me feel less alone in this! Oh my I just don't know sometimes!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

(((Tgal)))

We all know you weren't an idiot before and you're still not one now!!!! For whatever reason, we just don't think the same way that we used to. But, we are by no means idiots! I know we all feel like one at some point or another, but it is not true. I can't remember half the stuff I used to and my mind doesn't wrap around things the way it used to, but I'm still me somewhere in there.
    Okay, while I was typing this Saysusie beat me to it! lol You're not an idiot either! I swore I made the mortgage payment too, but I never mailed it! OOPS!
    Lauren

Thanks

I just now, dicovered something. I am cooking a big pot of chili, nice on a cold day.
    I am stirring it and tasting it, it doesn't look right and it doesen't taste right.
    So I put in more spices, still, something is not right.
    I am sitting here on the pc, BINGO I've got it, NO BEANS.
    It is 9.00 pm and I have to run to the store to buy kidney beans. In the cold freezing rain. UGH.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debbie-b View Post
    I just now, dicovered something. I am cooking a big pot of chili, nice on a cold day.
    I am stirring it and tasting it, it doesn't look right and it doesen't taste right.
    So I put in more spices, still, something is not right.
    I am sitting here on the pc, BINGO I've got it, NO BEANS.
    It is 9.00 pm and I have to run to the store to buy kidney beans. In the cold freezing rain. UGH.

Debbie
    I knew just from reading this post that you had to be a yankee! Only yankees put beans in their chili! LOL Chili has NO BEANS! (love ya anyway!!)
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    I knew just from reading this post that you had to be a yankee! Only yankees put beans in their chili! LOL Chili has NO BEANS! (love ya anyway!!)
    Hey my friend,
    Just so you know, I have lived in Houston and Dallas for over 20 years and have always put beans in my chili.
    The funny part is, that I am actually from Germany, I came to the USA when I was 25.
    But you know what? I think you are right, my brother in law from NY tought me how to cook chili, because it is not really a german dish.lol

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

LOL see! I knew it had to come from somewhere above the mason/dixon line!
    Mari

~Winston Churchill~

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Ah, the exhaust hose becoming unhooked from the dryer is a common, but easily overlooked problem. It happens, no biggie.

Rob

PS-In my world chili without beans is more commonly referred to as tomato sauce. (smiley) Chili without beans is like Starsky without Hutch, Fleetwood without Mac, Jack without Daniels...(another smiley)
    Last edited by rob; 12-01-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Love the PS Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    PS-In my world chili without beans is more commonly referred to as tomato sauce. (smiley) Chili without beans is like Starsky without Hutch, Fleetwood without Mac, Jack without Daniels...(another smiley)
    Thanks for the laugh! That was great - so true too!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    Ah, the exhaust hose becoming unhooked from the dryer is a common, but easily overlooked problem. It happens, no biggie.

Rob

sorry that you are lost in the nether world, Rob *winks*
    Mari

~Winston Churchill~