Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    You know you have brain fog when....... You come home from your son's house; throw the dirty clothes in the wash and spend the next week looking for a piece of clothing you thought had been it the wash.

Needless to say, today I tore my room apart looking. Only this evening I decided to get my suitcase started for the next trip. There was my missing clothes. I unpacked the dirties and left the clean stuff,.!!!!!

Tell me that wasn't a major brain fart on my part.......

Nonna
    Nonna,

I've done this one too! lol The plus side is the second packing is quick and mostly done.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, it may be a major one, but not necessarily a "one-of-a-kind" because I have done that too many times to count!! At the time, I think that I am making it easier on myself to leave some clothing in the suitcase. But, within the next hour, I've forgotten that they are there and I put the suitcase away and then spend the next couple of weeks (or sometimes months) looking for (and giving up as lost) those items of clothing.
    Sometimes, I buy replacement clothing, only to open the suitcase, when packing for our next trip, to find everything that I thought I had lost. So, welcome to my world rofl

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I was just on the phone with my friend, she was giving me her dentists phone number,
    wanting to write it down, I had put the pen on the ashtray and tried to write with the cigarrette, of course I've burned myself.
    Smoking IS dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Well, it may be a major one, but not necessarily a "one-of-a-kind" because I have done that too many times to count!! At the time, I think that I am making it easier on myself to leave some clothing in the suitcase. But, within the next hour, I've forgotten that they are there and I put the suitcase away and then spend the next couple of weeks (or sometimes months) looking for (and giving up as lost) those items of clothing.
    Sometimes, I buy replacement clothing, only to open the suitcase, when packing for our next trip, to find everything that I thought I had lost. So, welcome to my world rofl

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Wow Susie, I'm the one who usually says welcome to my world. I'm just glad there are others living in my world.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when:

This happened to me yesterday: You look for your wallet all over the house and the car, and find it where it was all the while, in your purse, where it belonged to begin with.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Or, worse yet, roam around looking for your purse that is hanging on your shoulder!!! That was just YESTERDAY!!! Uggh!

Nonna..isn't it great to know that we are not alone LOL

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

i know when my brain fog especially lately when i wrote down doctors appointment and then forgot what i wrote it on and where i put it and who the doctor was and why i was going also went to make cup of tea walked away from the kitchen 3 times before i remembered what i was doing also had major scare a 2 weeks ago forgot to turn off gas if my daughter had not smelt it we could have been in big trouble now i get everyone to double check gas when i have been using it just to be safe.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kim,l View Post
    i know when my brain fog especially lately when i wrote down doctors appointment and then forgot what i wrote it on and where i put it and who the doctor was and why i was going also went to make cup of tea walked away from the kitchen 3 times before i remembered what i was doing also had major scare a 2 weeks ago forgot to turn off gas if my daughter had not smelt it we could have been in big trouble now i get everyone to double check gas when i have been using it just to be safe.
    Kim I've done that also, everyone double checks me now when I'm done in the kitchen.

Oh and I'm still having major brain fog when it comes to emails

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm not sure if this really counts too much in the fog department or just me being really stupid lol...How about after you've dried off from swimming at the local pool and are getting dressed and you wear your pants home backwards. YES...I put my pants on backwards and I didn't even realize it until later and I was walking around in public like that!!! lol

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunniebun View Post
    I'm not sure if this really counts too much in the fog department or just me being really stupid lol...How about after you've dried off from swimming at the local pool and are getting dressed and you wear your pants home backwards. YES...I put my pants on backwards and I didn't even realize it until later and I was walking around in public like that!!! lol
    OMG I have done that too! I thought I was the only one!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~