Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaztwirl View Post
    You know you have brain fog when you stand at the sink scrubbing and scrubbing at a spot of what you assume is pasta covering one of the holes of the strainer before you finally realise it's your finger holding in on the other side!
    That one really made me laugh.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

You know when you have brain fog...when you can't think properly, such as me now half mashed out my brains ahhhhhhhhh

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you get in the shower with your glasses on.

You know you have brain fog when you set your alarm to remind you to do something, but now you can't remember what it was suppose to remind you to do.
    Sue

'Friends are like stars.....You don't always see them, but you know they are there.'

Thanks

You know when you have totally bad brain fog....when you let your hubby do the thinking for ya because the lots to much and it comes to something when that happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lacey50 View Post
    You know you have brain fog when you get in the shower with your glasses on.
    LOL I do stuff like that all the time with my glasses. I also forget I have socks on and get in with them lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

You know when you have brain fog when ... umm... oh I forgot and it was a really good one, hang on I have it, no it has gone again....

I don't think it is actually called brain fog, it is called a drain. Like when you loose something precious in the sink when you just pull out the plug, and then it is gone - FOREVER. Now that is like the brain fog I have.
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

I think there is a difference between brain drain and brain fog. With brain fog we are kinda numb skilled. With brain drain, we get so much kaka in there, the stopper gets pulled and then the thinking goes down the drain. Presently I am experiencing the loaded brain from medication used to stop the fibromyalgia symptoms. Now this loaded brain makes ya not give a crap about anything. It's kinda nice really.

Thanks

Wink Ykyhbf

YKYHBF WHEN...you go to your Dr. And you are on time! I was sooo proud of myself.
    Just the day before I was supposed to be there, this has happened three times in the past year!

Thanks to Rob I was snickering under the covers with my IPad rill after midnight.....

Thanks

Wink

Rob

PS-In my world chili without beans is more commonly referred to as tomato sauce. (smiley) Chili without beans is like Starsky without Hutch, Fleetwood without Mac, Jack without Daniels...(another smiley)[/QUOTE]

What is chili without toots??? Why bother? I am not a Yankee, raised in the west!

Charley without the
    Angles...

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you look for the user name: YKWYHBF, and after searching the entire 291 posts, you realise that PaulaD just writes YKYHBF instead of writing it out in full: YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BRAIN FOG
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010