Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sue27 View Post
    Thank for the laughs. I have done so many stupid things. Have put the coffee in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard. Putting the washing machine on and not putting the washing liquid in and even not putting the washing in. Have to laugh at myself. Although some days i do cry. I can relate to so many of these stories. If nothing else reading other peoples makes me feel so much better to realize that you are not alone in the daft things i do when i remember to do things. Keep posting these stories. Reading them makes me feel a little more normal. Thats if i remember to come back. lol
    Sue -
    Last year I went to the laundry mat, loaded 5 washers in a row, added all the coins in the slots, went down the row and added the soap, put them all on, came back in 25 mins and put 4 loads of clean wet wash in the dryers, didn't load the 5th b/c I saw it wasn't yet washed and forgot it was mine, came back 40 mins later, folded all the clothes and just as I finish the owner sees a load in that forgotten washer and says "Is this yours too?". d'oH! Thankfully that laundrymat is around the corner and not out of my way and I just did that load then!
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Perfect thread!! You know you have brain fog when you finally just say, "yep, I probably said that" when someone quotes you and you have no recollection of the whole conversation!

A real bonus is that you can rewatch a program on TV because you don't recall half of it!

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when.....what was the question again?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teresaa40 View Post
    You know you have brain fog when.....what was the question again?
    Which way am I going, uh-ooo I'm going the wrong way, I want to go in the opposite direction. I did that last weekend.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

These are all hilarious.
    You know you have brain fog when you can't find your cell phone, so you pick up your cell phone and call your cell phone to find it by ring and it's in your hand. What's worse trying to figure out why the hell the cell phone is giving you a busy signal.
    Hugs-Heather

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when, after a frantic 15 minutes searching for the car keys you finally unearth the spare set, get into the car and can't put the key in the ignition because... your car keys are already in there.

Whoops.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    You know you have brain fog when, after a frantic 15 minutes searching for the car keys you finally unearth the spare set, get into the car and can't put the key in the ignition because... your car keys are already in there.

Whoops.
    Jeez, I thought i was the only one who did that!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post

Whoops.
    I've done this so many times with the keys to the front door. smh. still fall for it each time too.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Had a classic case of brain fog this morning. Leaving for the Drs. Went to lock the back door and could'nt find the keys for the back door. After a frantic search and a call to the other half who had no idea where they were not to be late i left the door unlocked. My daughter was home after all. Back from Drs in need of a drink went to the fridge and yes you've guessed it. There were the keys nice and cold in the fridge. Phoned other half who found it very funny. Told him i'd put them there for safe keeping. So if that was at the start of my day i think i'm in for a very intresting day indeed.

Sue xx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

LOL Sue. Gotta love it
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~