Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you know you have brain fog when you wake up and remember that you have an appointment with the doctor after work and you tell others that you have an appointment after work several times during that day and you are excited about that appointment and then you go home and make dinner and forget all about the appointment until the receptionist calls you an hour and a half after your appointment was scheduled. thankfully they allowed me to come in right then.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

how about when you go to work on your day off. or forget that your supposed to be be at work and you think your off work that day.

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you stustustutter because the word you were trying to say just left your mind. Happened today at work and boy did they burn my buns because of it
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

You know you have a brain fog when you mix up acronyms. I was having a conversation with someone about Sexually Transmitted Diseases and surely enough I called them SUV's Nothing like having to worry about a Nissan Pathfinder when having sex.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanglishqueen For This Useful Post:

deannegirl (03-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spanglishqueen View Post
    You know you have a brain fog when you mix up acronyms. I was having a conversation with someone about Sexually Transmitted Diseases and surely enough I called them SUV's Nothing like having to worry about a Nissan Pathfinder when having sex.

Thanks for a good laugh, early in the morning.LOL

Debbie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

deannegirl (03-26-2013)

Thanks

Smile brain fog

I took my cordless home phone in the car with me and could not understand why people kept on saying they rang home and could not get me. i was at the doctors surgery and another patient told me i had my dress inside out. i put the toilet paper in the freezer, and i hopped into a car that looked like ours but i had forgot we were in my brother inlaws car that day the driver was extremely surprised and i was really embarrrassed. my husband went for a brain scan and the receptionist asked him his name and he just went blank she told my husband she now knows why he was having brain scan needless to say he was embarrassed. i went looking for my reading glasses and tore the house apart only to be told by my daughter they were on my head. brainfog it can do funny things to you. bye for now kim l

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you go into your boss's office to talk to him about something, but by the time you get there you've forgotten why you wanted to talk to him!

You know you have brain fog when you're 20 minutes late to class because you forgot when class started.....and you're the professor!

Thanks

Oops....this just happened!

You know you have brain fog when you try to put on your reading glasses and discover that you're already wearing a pair of reading glasses! LOL!

Thanks

It is bad enough when you forget what you were saying, but to forget what you were thinking just sitting there...and then you wonder was I even thinking at all. Then your mind feels totally empty headed, like a dark room with no light peering in, there is nothing in there at all, except the last thought...Now, what was I thinking. That makes me paranoid.

Who am I.

Love,
    Oh no.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

You know my brain fog, I was getting showered and dressed for a 2:55PM matinee....pull up at the theater and ask my husband, did you reset your car clock cause it says 3 :44. He asked, Did we fall back already? I said no, but your clock is an hour fast. He looked at his cell..no it isn't...

Well something isn't right...I got paranoid...

Funny while getting dressed I was getting ready for a 3:55PM show but all the while the other part of me, I suspect the normal side knew it was a 2:55PM showing..weird. I am weird. I was living in two dimensions that day...

Who am I.

Love,
    Oh no.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.