Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Threaded View

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Default You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Hi everyone,

There is always alot of discussion here about Brain Fog, and the things we do while in it. Fog can be frustrating, embarassing, and it can also sometimes be funny. So, in the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy's "You Know You're a Redneck When..." routine, I decided to start this thread to talk about the funny things we do while we are in the fog. So, to get it started-

You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

-When you search the house end to end looking for your favorite pair of shoes, only to discover that you're already wearing them.

-When you open the freezer door and find a bottle of Windex. (or when you open the cleaning cabinet door and find a pint of not-so-frozen ice cream)

-When you pour yourself a bowl of cereal in the morning, only to discover that it's actually Little Friskies Hairball Formula dry cat food.

And lastly-

You know you have Brain Fog when you suddenly discover that the shirt you are wearing is inside out, and you are wearing you boxers on the outside. (I actually did this, couldn't figure out for the life of me why everyone was staring at me)

So, lets hear about some of your funniest fog moments!

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 09-15-2009 at 03:34 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

colorsue (11-05-2013), Creekbank (07-19-2013), jennifer mchenry (09-23-2013), LupusLady (08-10-2011), SactoJim (06-09-2014), Samantha (04-12-2013)