Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

Default I really needed this one today

This is soooo relate-able, The pants on I have actually done that and was in public when I realized it. Hubby got a good laugh about that one.

You know you have a brainfart when:
    You had to buy a universal report for tv because couldn't find it. Then when you go to grab something from the freezer you pull out that lost remote. This really did happen.

I was just put on some medication for my "Brain Fog" about 3 weeks ago. Not sure if it is work yet.
    Melody

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodyroseak For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (07-29-2013)

Thanks

Gotta LOVE this thread huh Melody???!!!!! LOL!!! I drive my kids NUTS repeating myself DAILY because i cant ever remember if i told them what I wanted to tell them or not! LOL LUPIE BRAIN!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Great idea! Laughter is very good medicine.

You know you have brain fog when...you took your 8am medicine but can't find the container for the rest of the day....and every day since! Seriously...where the heck can it be?

Sue

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy

You know you have brain fog when you think of something important that you want to post, get started and can't remember what it was

Thanks

So glad to know Im not alone here. For the most part I loath the brain fog especially at work when I sit and stare at the computer wondering what I'm supposed to be doing and realise I've wasted nearly a whole day. But the fog can be not so bad when my daughter and I wind up laughing our heads off because in all seriousness I've just said that "I've got bells in my batfry". Oh boy do I. There are many moments like that and laughter truly is great medicine. Im blessed to have my daughter to help me laugh through it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you lock your car and can't find your keys anywhere. You call AAA to have your car opened, then you have to call a locksmith to have a key made to start your car (you are running errands and are not at home). Later, you find your key in the department store where you left it, after calling the store and having them look in a million places where you were shopping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonbeam For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (02-20-2014)