Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Thanks

That happened at work last week, right into the shredder to hide the evidence.

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when.. you drive for 45 minutes north on the highway before you realize that you should have been going south (especially when it's somewhere you drive ALL the time!)
    Best wishes,

M

Lupus, Secondary Raynaud's Phenomenon, Pernio (Chilblains)
    Plaquenil, Amlodipine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theLword View Post
    You know you have brain fog when.. you drive for 45 minutes north on the highway before you realize that you should have been going south (especially when it's somewhere you drive ALL the time!)
    What a bummer.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theLword View Post
    Look at the bright side, you could have ended up trying to drive north in the southbound lane...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

theLword (05-22-2012)

Thanks

Making iced tea yesterday, finding my sugar container empty, I took a bag of sugar out of the pantry and started pouring it INTO THE TEA, instead of the container. I didn't notice it, until over half of the 5 pound bag of sugar, ended up in the tea. I like very sweet tea, but needless to say, three pounds of sugar, is a little to sweet.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Do the Taylor Swift version next time: Pour Some Sugar On Me, and "rock out" with it... (I wanted just the chorus, but oh well)...

'Course, Pete the Puma had it all wrong: Rabbit's Kin clip, because he used lump sugar from Bugs...
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

I've been known to run my keurig without a mug. Luckily the drip tray holds an entire cup of coffee.

Thanks

This one is not funny, I was mortified.
    Went to the grocery store and bought two bagels. When I got to the register, the cashier asked, " what is in the bakery bag'?. For the life of me, I could not remember the word BAGEL, I knew what was in the bag, but could not remember the word.
    The cashier was less than helpful, I said," not a donut, the other thing with the hole in it", she just gave me this look, I said, " wow I am having a senior moment, I drawing a blank".
    Everybody was looking at me. So I opened the bag, to let her see.
    Needless to say, next time I will use a see through bag.
    Even with all the pain I have, brain fog is the symptom, that bothers me the most. I can hide the pain most of the time, but I can't hide stupid moments.
    This episode ruined my whole day.

Debbie

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when:You're telling a great story to your friends and right in the middle you forget the rest of the story!!! hahhahahha. I love my friends! Thank goodness they understand!!

Thanks

You might have brain fog if...You are a certified English teacher who can no longer spell or think of the right word to express a thought.