Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Default You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

Hi everyone,

There is always alot of discussion here about Brain Fog, and the things we do while in it. Fog can be frustrating, embarassing, and it can also sometimes be funny. So, in the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy's "You Know You're a Redneck When..." routine, I decided to start this thread to talk about the funny things we do while we are in the fog. So, to get it started-

You Know You Have Brain Fog When...

-When you search the house end to end looking for your favorite pair of shoes, only to discover that you're already wearing them.

-When you open the freezer door and find a bottle of Windex. (or when you open the cleaning cabinet door and find a pint of not-so-frozen ice cream)

-When you pour yourself a bowl of cereal in the morning, only to discover that it's actually Little Friskies Hairball Formula dry cat food.

And lastly-

You know you have Brain Fog when you suddenly discover that the shirt you are wearing is inside out, and you are wearing you boxers on the outside. (I actually did this, couldn't figure out for the life of me why everyone was staring at me)

So, lets hear about some of your funniest fog moments!

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 09-15-2009 at 03:34 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

colorsue (11-05-2013), Creekbank (07-19-2013), jennifer mchenry (09-23-2013), LupusLady (08-10-2011), Samantha (04-12-2013)

Thanks

You know you have brain fog when you go to Panera Bread and ask the counter attendant to repeat the list of sides 3 times, still can't remember it, and finally just say "The first one".
    God Bless,
    Deb
    "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bunnie For This Useful Post:

colorsue (11-05-2013), Elo (07-12-2011), tgal (02-18-2014)

Thanks

Oh Rob,

You made me laugh, it is a good idea, we are going to get alot of laughs out of this.
    Here I go.
    You know you have brain fog when:
    you serve spaghetti and meatballs, but you forget the meatballs ( they are still ground meat in the freezer).
    you put hairspray under your arms, instead of deodorant.
    you throw the meat in the garbage and the styrofoam tray in the pot.
    You know you have brain fog when:pour coffee on the plate or juice in the ashtray.
    And You were eating your cats food, I have "served" my cats cereal.
    I am sure that I have many more, but brain fog prevents me from remembering.

Debbie

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

jennifer mchenry (09-23-2013), mrstjscott (02-24-2012), tgal (02-18-2014)

Thanks

Rob:
    perfect timing..I needed this today most of all because..you know you have brain fog when.. your boss tries to call from outside the office and cant get you because the phone is dead because you did not pay the office phone bill. It was the culmination for me to a bad week of symptoms/doctor/tests/glucose meter 5x a day right now...cried all afternoon....you made me laugh..thank you
    Andrea

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pandagirl For This Useful Post:

PaulaD (06-18-2011), tgal (02-18-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh rob,,,,,i can not even begin to compete with the boxers on the outside....good thing you weren't wearing all of your combat gear, or someone would have probably hauled you away. love the thread....when i can remember something to tell, i will be back if i remember.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Default Thanks for the visual!

Each of you who have posted your brain fog moment..............I can totally visualize every incident! I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you, because I've done silly similar things. Like mountain dreamer, I'll post when (if) I can recall anything in particular, but had to thank you for making me laugh today.

Thanks

Outstanding Rob! I relate to all of these and am glad you posted this as we can all use a good laugh You know you have a brain fog when you take your dogs out and can't remember if they peed or not, so you stay out longer. By the time you come back in you had a 20 minute walk and you really hope your dogs peed because for the life of you you just can't remember.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanglishqueen For This Useful Post:

jennifer mchenry (09-23-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This is a great post. but because of brain fog i can't remember all the crap i have done but when i do i put it here as i do so we all can laugh. thanks rob
    Keep Smiling

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you know you have brain fog when you get back into the shower because you can't remember if you bathed or not. Just happened to me so i had to hurry and post before i forgot.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountaindreamer For This Useful Post:

jennifer mchenry (09-23-2013), LupusLady (08-10-2011), soy (02-18-2013)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    oh rob,,,,,i can not even begin to compete with the boxers on the outside....good thing you weren't wearing all of your combat gear, or someone would have probably hauled you away. love the thread....when i can remember something to tell, i will be back if i remember.

You know you have Brain Fog when you cannot remember all the funny things you have done while having brain fog!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

soy (02-18-2013)