Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Keep Your Fingers Crossed

I have an appointment with the rheumy tomorrow. Show be the dx meeting. I printed out my last post with the list of my symptoms. Keep your fingers crossed that I get an answer more then "well...it's definately AI but I am not sure which one". I will let you all know what happens either late tomorrow or Wednesday night. (Tomorrow night is my monthly family dinner outing after the dr).
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Sending good thoughts your way! I know it,s frustrating to be in limbo. Can't wait to hear how the appt goes. Be like our dear friend Amanda and find your voice if you don't feel like you're being taken seriously.

Thanks

All the best! =D

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Sandy.....feel the vibes im sending you right now.....------->sent.x

Please let today be your day.Im thinking of you.No matter what the outcome is you enjoy your meal tonight mmmmmm foooooood Keep strong!!

Love n luck
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

good morning sandy,best of luck to you today....stand strong, be brave, stay calm.....you know what is happening to your body....now is the time for the dr. to get on board and start trying to find you some relief.good luck...please let us know how it goes.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Good luck Sandy hope all goes well. Awesome idea monthly after doctor dinner...get fam together and helps keep mind off things. Enjoy your day.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

well the visit was extremely anti-climatic. The doc agrees that I have Sarcoidosis. I asked him what else he thought. He said what did I mean? I said what did he think was causing all my symptoms, the joint pain and rashes and such. He said Sarcoidosis can cause all that. I don't really believe that's 100% true but I haven't heard or found anything to say that it's not 100% true either. He's happy that I haven't been flarey since I first saw him. He's impressed that I made all my other doctors forward me my records to him. He's thrilled that I don't like taking medication and don't have enough pain at the time to warrant it so we agree that it would be foolish to start a regimine of medication since I probably wouldn't take it unless I was really flarey. We agreed that the pulmonologist will primarily treat the Sarcoids but that I will be back to see him in 3 months to follow up. Part of me was very let down but after a full days reflection, I am happy that he is being as conservative as he is since, right now, I feel great. We agreed that advil will be my drug of choice as needed and that if I satrt to feel unwell again I will call him right away.

Thank you all for the good vibes and well wishes. I really love you all for your support and understanding.

Brenda - the dinner last night was awesome. Just the thing I needed to take my mind off thngs. It only happened to land on the night of the appt b/c my aunt who is having surgery tomorrow needs to fast tonight. We meet once a month and rotate through the roster to be the one in charge of organizing and picking the venue.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi sandy r,your monthly dinners sound very special...i am glad that you have your family. wow...what a drs. appt...i agree, your dr. seems to be very thorough and caring...i am glad that you will see him again in 3 months...it is a good idea to keep a close eye of everything right now. i am especially glad to hear that you are not flaring right now....i will keep my fingers crossed that you don't flare again.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you Phyllis! I will keep mine crossed for you too.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hay sandy glad that looking back on relection it was a good appointment and am also loving the mothnmly dinner idea hugs H xx