Thread: Running out of steam!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Running out of steam!

I'm not sure where to post this, but just wanted to vent a little, okay maybe a lot!

My husband has been having some health issues and went for a stress test about three weeks ago. There was something abnormal and when he went for his follow up appointment, the doctor booked him for an angiogram and a echocardiogram. That was on Tuesday, we got the call for him to go for the angiogram on Thurs. morning at 6:30. Everything went well, no blockages, thank goodness, but he coughed and opened the artery, so we were at the hospital ALL DAY! Didn't get home til 7:00pm. Wore me out big time!!!

Yesterday, my daughter called and told me she and her boyfriend are finished. She just moved to Calgary in December, had my first grandson in April, and has wanted to come home since she got there. I'm not sure about the legal issues, but we'll have to figure them out this week. I'm really running out of energy for all of this and don't know where to turn! HELP!!!

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I will get my test results of my abdominal ultrasound I had not long ago. Wish me luck please! I don't know if I can take anymore!!!

Thanks for reading,

Colleen

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

OH WOW!! Im so sorry you are going through everything all at once. Goodluck for your results,but just take everything slow and 1 at a time.You must be so overwhelmed right now,but everything will work out,you just carnt see it right now.
    I hope your husband is feeling a little better and resting.I hope your daughter is coping with the break up,thats very sad,but she a baby which is fab and im sure arrangements will be made with the father.
    As for you.....rest where you can.....get in a bubble bath and eat some chocolate first,then list everything down.That way,less thinking as all is written down in order as you go along.
    Sorry its not great advice,but you can get through this!! I'll be thinking of you.

love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

MsHutch you are a strong and wonderful woman! The strength you have shown for your family is admirable and I know that it's exhausting and sometimes you don't have any left for you. Please take care of yourself also and I hope all these black clouds start rolling away and you see brighter times soon.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"