Thread: Not whiping it anymore :(

Thanks

Default Not whiping it anymore :(

Well today I had to say goodbye to the Roller Derby Team I just haven't had the energy to attend the practices and on the off chance that I have energy I'm in too much pain. I really enjoyed it and loved getting out there. When I have good days I will still try to skate around my place. I have attached me at a practice. My name was gonna be Freaking Rolla Rican and my number would have been 100 proof. Well I loved it and I'm glad I had the chance to enjoy it. Adios Freakin Rolla Rican
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

Hey B,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to give that up! I too have given up the sports I loved, hockey being the main one. I used to play ball two nights a week and hockey once a week. It's a bummer to not be able to do it anymore. At least I got the chance to do it I guess. I hope you are well enough to be able to go and skate once in a while.

Love the name, btw!

Colleen

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

One day the Freakin Roller Rican will be back.Just rest for now.Fab photo.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Brenda,you hold to that name....there is no predicting the future, and maybe you will (oneday) feel like showing the world was "freaking Roller Rican" Can really do. I so hope that youi get to see that day.i had to give up water skiing, and weight training....my hands just won't allow me to enjoy these things anymore.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

WHEW WHEW!!!!! Hot roller derby outfit!!!! Just remember, skate when you CAN and feel GOOD about how SEXY you are on your skates!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Freakin Rolla Rican has me I <3 it! you should still make the shirt and put a bottle of Bacardi on the back or the Bacardi bat on the sleeve. What's your favorite color? You could make it on that color tee. If I did and roller sports, I would totally steal this name!
    Maybe you don't have to kick Fricken Rolla Rican off the team yet. Maybe you can just bench her a minute or two.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.