Thread: Low Back Pain

Thanks

Default Low Back Pain

Over the last week, I've developed some nasty low back pain. I don't recall injurying it in any way, but I am having a hard time getting in/out of the car, walking or lying down.

Has anyone ever had LBP associated with Lupus or could it just be that I did something silly and strained the muscles?

Thanks

Default back pain

I have had it all ! I had lower back prob start several years ago prior to dx...so I don't know what came first, the chicken or the egg so to speak. You may just have over done something not realizing it. Ice/heat/ massage anti inflam's usually do the trick if no shooting leg pain involved..if so,,,call the MD.Hope it quiets down soon.
    Andrea

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes im here again i do.If i lie on my floor i can not get upright due to a massive low back pain.Had it since i first was ill and like you had no accident.Hope you heal soon.Until then,maybe a hot bath with bubbles n chocolate will help.I mean you eat the chocolate though not bath in it

love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I was sitting at the pc yesterday and out of the blue, I had a pain in my lower back, like somebody has hit me with a knife and twisted it. I could barely get up, walking to the bathroom took so long, I almost didn't make it in time.
    I get that quite often, about every other month. Last night it was so bad, that I had to get out of bed( took for ever) and take some hydrocodone, I took two. After that I was able to sleep for about 4 hours.
    I do have lupus and RA, so I can't tell you which one causes the pain. Heat helps a little. It feels a little better today, yesterday the pain was a 9, today it is only a 6.

Debbie

Thanks

It DOES go along with Lupus symptoms BUT i have a DOUBLE WHAMY cuz of my broken L5 and missing disc which means im grinding bone on bone! UGH I notice its WORSE when i flare though. A mixture of the two is no fun! I exercise and stretch almost every day which helps TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Oh yeah~~~~ also pay attention to your posture, it MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE in the PAIN.
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette