Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloating

Thanks

Default Bloating

Hi everyone hope all is going ok, I have a problem that arrises now and again, I'm going to call it bloating as I don't know what it could be....I have just a miserable time eating. My stomach always feels full and uncomfortable, as though I just ate the entire world. But in fact I can eat very little and not to often. I don't remember the last time I was able to eat normally. Today I look like I am about 6mos preg! I also find I can't really fit into my clothes and I feel so dumpy when that's not me at all. I have a difficult time breathing during these episodes and feel like my body is made of lead. The only aid I can come up with is drinking lots of tea as I eventually (just before I go mad or explode) I start to pee...and pee.. and well you know...I feel much better bloat wise then but I know I am dehydrating myself which is not good either...
    Can anyone relate? Anybody know what this is? How to avoid or deal with it?
    Thanks a bunch Sandra

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi sandra,

i know exactly what you mean, but i don't have any solutions. Some days, my stomach is huge, and the next day, it will be gone. I am loosing weight because i just don't eat very much now, but my stomach will still pooch out.

I have just always thought that my lupus was attacking my stomach....don't know any other answer.

thanks for asking the question, maybe we can find a solution to this symptom.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Red face

yes - it comes and goes - I didn't (don't) know if it's lupus related, but it seems worse when everything else is worse! In my case it's gas. Sorry to say, forgive my candidness, but I just need to find an alone place where I can pass gas - then I will feel better.

Now do you know more about me than you wish you did :|
    much love to all my lupie friends -

Thanks

in my case, this bloating is due to lupus. My GI say the small blood vessels in the smal intestine and colon do not work well. but is so hard to detect the problem with vessels in any test becuase they are very tiny. When my lupus numbers are good, my stomach is good.

Thanks

I wrote a post several weeks ago..had bloated feeling/fullness....then it passed...now I have gone to the other extreme...can't get full. I am eating and eating and don't feel satisfied!!Believe me it is just as frustrating
    Andrea

Thanks

I sometimes get bloated too. It is at night time mainly. I thought it was just because of my medicine. Any one else think it could be their meds?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i notice my bloating more at night too....sometimes i can eat very little, but will fill like i have pigged out that day.

i don't know if meds or lupus....
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh yes i can relate to this.I pee all night none stop even if ive just been and recently.....dont laugh but i am full of crap 4 weeks it took for me to offload....omg i was HUGE! Ive just started to go again and feel a little better now with the help of Lactolose.. Oh this post sounds so bad...sorry if i offend but its true,its be awful lol.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

This post makes me feel better....well not alone anyway....I also have to use lactulose sometimes and sometimes it takes takes a couple of days for even that to work....but speaking of the gas and bloating! whew....sometimes I feel like a balloon...it's nice to be able to talk so dirty...I was worried that i was doing something wrong, thanks everyone Sandra

Thanks

Just another thought...I have been told I have Lupus and Sjogren's....I kind of thought that the blaoting and constipation issues were due to the dryness of sjogren's....do any of you have sjogren's or is lupus not sjogren's the cause of this issue? thanks Sandra