Thread: Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Default Anyone else experiencing this?

Constant muscle cramping/locking up...mainly the calves and fingers...and this is the worst...ok, lets say youre standing or walking, all of a sudden you hear an internal cracking noise from your knee and fall to the ground. You know you didnt break or sprain your knee because its not excrutiating pain, but its painful enough to maybe make you want to cry. It eventually goes away but there is a throbbing sensation for a few days. Well its happened to me twice now, just falling to the ground and hearing like a crack in my knee...is it the meds or lupus?
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -MLK, Jr.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ely,

i have problems with muscles locking up and cramping, but not cracking noise and falling to ground.....i am sure others will be along....hope you can get some answers.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Default I have the cramping

I have the cramping also and have fallen down stairs because of it. It get so bad that I can't walk. This usually happens a week before I get my period. I am now going through menopause so who knows when it will happen.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Here i am again...yes me too.It got so bad recently the Doc put me on Robaxin and its working.A few days after taking it i have had no cramps since...touch wood.ask your doc to give you something as this med does work for me.

Love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx