Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting worse?

Thanks

Thank you guys, you ARE the best. I will keep posting away and say " yes I have that too", if it applies.

Debbie

Thanks

I jsut told my hubby the other day Debbie how its so GREAT here for MANY reasons, one of them being, EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS and is going through it all or some of it. WE ARE NOT HYPOS!!!!! THe drs THINK that BUT WE ALLL KNOW BETTER!!!!!! Id like to put THEM IN OUR BODIES FOR A few days and then hear what they think!! LOL HMMMMMM, if i could DO THAT i would just KEEP them there!!!!! ITS NICE TO DREAM once in a while!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    I jsut told my hubby the other day Debbie how its so GREAT here for MANY reasons, one of them being, EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS and is going through it all or some of it. WE ARE NOT HYPOS!!!!! THe drs THINK that BUT WE ALLL KNOW BETTER!!!!!! Id like to put THEM IN OUR BODIES FOR A few days and then hear what they think!! LOL HMMMMMM, if i could DO THAT i would just KEEP them there!!!!! ITS NICE TO DREAM once in a while!!!!
    It is really funny, when my hubby and I go to the mall, they have a wishing well, so he and I always throw money in and make wish. He said he always wishes for me, that the lupus will go away and I wont have to suffer anymore. You know I used to wish for that too, but now I wish to find a rheumy that has lupus. If nothing else, he would understand. Boy we are easy to please, aren't we?

Debbie

Thanks

LOL Debbie, SO TRUE, SO TRUE
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

OOPS, forgot to say AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, what a SWEET HUBBY! HOW CUTE!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi debbie,what a great guy you have by your side....he sounds very sensitive and caring. yes, we are easy to please when it comes to wishes....a day of water skiing would be my dream.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thanks guys,

I am so glad that I have my husband by my side, he is the best there is. He will hold my head over the toilette when I through up and than clean up. After a long day at work, he calls me on my day off at home to see if I need something from the store, that way I don't have to go.
    I tell him often, how greatful I am to have him as my husband. Whenever I have a good day, I always try to spoil HIM for a change, he deserves it.

Debbie