Thread: Labor Day Weekend

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Labor Day Weekend

Hope you all had a nice Labor Day Weekend. I went to a Barbeque. It was fun. Also, had a family dinner with my daughter which was nice because I hadn't seen her for awhile. What did my lupus friends do for the Labor Day Weekend? I am curious to hear!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im so glad you had a lovely weekend.We dont have Labour Day in the UK,but our bank holiday weekend was 2 weeks ago and i went to a festival and met up with my boyfriend which was nice also.

Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Went to our house at Jersey shore with hubby my daughter..and my older daughter came too..not great weather..never got to the beach...still nice not to be at work!!!lol On the way home had a reflective thought ....8 years ago I looked across the NY skyline as we do every trip up from the beach...at the Twin Towers..the sun was starting to set a little and there was a blazing orange reflection on the glass of both towers..it was so beautiful.It was the last memory I have of the towers and it was a wonderful one. I hope everyone takes a moment this week 9/11 and says a little prayer for those who perished, especially the firefighters.My husband is a vol firefighter and was on 'stand by' for two days at the G.W. bridge. Living right across the Hudson River, we were very effected by all the bedlam that took place.
    Andrea

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks pandagirl.....we must never forget those who paid the ultimate price that day.

i spent the weekend with my friend in the mountains....had a great weekend, but was suffering from bad pain all weekend. Then yesterday, we had a bbq at a park for all family who wanted to attend...was a blast.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Glad to hear everyone had a great Labor Day and that Angel you had a nice time at your Holiday and met up with your BF I was home in TN visiting the folks I had a BBQ and invited all my old high school and college friends it was nice to see everyone. And I had the big brim hat on LOL. Thanks Panda for the reminder every year I wear a flag pin and remember To all our non-US friends who lost anyone or suffered from the terrorist attacks my thoughts are with you too
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

AWWWWWW, im SO HAPPY to hear that my friends had a GOOD holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!! Barbecues are FUN FUN FUN!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette