Thread: Unable to move legs?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Unable to move legs?

Last night I was laying on the couch, and I was trying to move my legs and they wouldn't move. It really freaked me out. I was telling my legs to move but the only thing that I could see move was the muscles trying to move my legs. After about 2 hrs of this my husband tried moving my legs manually thinking I may have pinched a nerve. It worked but I am still a little freaked out by this. Anybody else had this problem?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh how very scarey.The only time i have had this is when i wake suddenley and i think ive woke before my brain has if you know what i mean and thats scarey enough for me.
    I think you know you best call a doctor and just let them know,even though they can move now.No harm,maybe they can advise you if it happens again.Hope you are ok today.

love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Oh my, that sounds so scary. I would have been freaking out too. I would tell the doc for sure and see what he has to say. I hope it will never happen to you again.

Debbie