Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugly/Pretty; Happy/Sad; Mean/kind Never an EVEN keel!!!

Thanks

LOL BUNNIE!!!!! YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!! LOL Post its are my friend!!!! And even then i can end up forgetting!!!

I have my days that are all over the place as well. I believe that is normal for EVERYONE BUT especially for us and others who have illnesses. Its allowing ourselves to have them, but not to let them RULE or RUN our lives on a daily basis.

WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR OOKY DAYS!!!!!! We will all do a silly dance to make you laugh!!! OK?
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi mrstjscott,

my flares always show up in my eyes first. Many times i don't even realize that i am in a flare, and somone in my family will notice my face, and tell me. I avoid mirrors at all costs when in a flare....and if i have to go out, i just cover up everything, and even shrug my shoulders at an attempt to cover my face with makeup....nothing helps.

however, i have found a calming cream for my face that seems to help with some of the face discomforts. It is neutrogena (or Aveena) Ultra Calming Face Cream, and it really helps me.
    Phyllis

share a smile today