Thread: numbness in left arm

Thanks

Default numbness in left arm

Hi everyone. For the last two consecutive days, I have been experiencing numbness and tingling in my left arm. I have been experiencing more and more tingling in my feet, but now I am concerned about this left arm. I have an aneurysm on the right side of my brain. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I too have this sensation and the numbness also,have had it off n on most of this year.But with you having the anuyrsm,there is no harm going to see your doctor just for peace of mind.Let me know what you decide.Thinking of you

love Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Red face Numbness

Thank you Angel Oliver. I am a little frightened about going to the doctors lately. I just found out that I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled. That's funny because I thought all four were pulled over 20 years ago. Then there's the crazy headaches. Do you get emotional for no reason? Sometimes I feel like running away from myself. I know I put my family through some changes, but sometimes I don't even understand what I am going through. I am not one for taking the meds that keep you sleepy all day. I hate that. The doctor put me on Lorazapem (5mgs) and before that, I was taking Amyitryptillin (100 mgs). That stuff makes me more crazy than before taking it so I only take it as needed. I needed it yesterday because I felt myself getting ready to burst because of the different emotions I was feeling, but I took a Lorazapem and I felt better. I hate being bound to medications. Sometimes I feel like "Why me", but then I snap out of it because my husband has CP and his sister has MS. So compared to the two of them, I am doing far better (most of the time). Sorry, I didn't mean to go on like this. Thanks again for responding.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh yes, just call me an emotional rollercoster. I used to think it was from the prednisone, but I've been that from almost a year now. It is hard for family to understand our struggles sometimes... But you now have a huge online family that totally understands and we are here for you!
    Natasha
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins

Thanks

Hi mrstjscott,
    You are not alone. It's so hard to have a chronic illness and not be worn out emotionally or mentally too. I take zoloft, it really helps and I don't have any side affects, so it's all good! I can really tell when I am not on it, just had a baby 6 months ago, so was off of it for the pregnancy and then to nurse for a few weeks.... I am so much more EVEN when I am on it.
    Counting my blessings, like my kids, hubby, etc helps too.
    God Bless,
    Deb

Thanks

Default Numbness in left arm

Thank you bunnie and leskie for replying. As I am typing this, I am experiencing a severe headache. I am overtired because I do not nap during the day although I am extremely tired. I am about to go to bed after I play a couple of arcade games. That will take my mind off of this headache.
    Good night and God bless you both and the entire wehavelupus family.
    "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" (Wayne Dyer)