Thread: Hello

Thanks

Default Hello

Hello WHL Family,

I have missed chatting with you guys and feel disconnected. My son is senior this year and driving (OMG) so I have been trying work as many hours as I can to save up for all of the expenses about to hit me and pay for this astronomical car insurance. Overall, health wise I have been ok, I can feel it at the end of the day because my body will ache. But I can't complain. I am thankful for the reasonable portion of health that I do have to endure and for evening having a job.

I haven't read any of the forums yet but I hope all has been going well with each of you. Although I don't log on and say hello, I do think of each of you and pray for you because we are a great group of people and a wealth of support.

Between planning assignment, grading papers, and financial aid, I will try and peek in to say hello, but please just know that you are always on my mind, in my heart and prayers.

Until we chat again, be good to yourselves and each other.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks so much pretti in pink,

you are missed around here, i think of you often, and it is wonderful to hear from you....sounds like you are busy, and i am so glad that you are able to handle all of those resonsibilities. I hope you like your job, and they are good to you.

i look forward to chatting again. take care
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

PIP:
    I've often thought about you, missed your posts, and wondered how you were. I am so happy to hear that your health is not causing you major problems.
    I know what you mean by insuring a teenage male driver.....it is astronomical! Sometimes, they give discounts for good grades. It is not a big help, but any help is help
    Please know that we miss you and think of you often! So glad to hear from you and I am sending you warm hugs!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Kids keep ya busy huh PIP!!!!! AWWWW, im glad you are doing well though! Please stay well and you are missed when you are gone!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette