Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six Months ago...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smile Six Months ago...

I would have been sitting here getting really scared and anxious, meeting Heidi for the first time, and being picked up by Norma and her boys in her car to go to meet Heidi.

We had planned to meet to go out for a few drinks and some dinner, i was to stay at Heidis house, We have been talking for a year and a half on another social networking site, ive still got the first email she sent me, We still have the pics we took from that night on here, and who would of thought that Heidi's friend Norma and myself would ever grow to love each other, If someone told me i would be where i am today after having so much unfortunate luck in love, and being diagnosed with an incurable desease how would i ever be loved by anyone that would even have the slightest inclin of what i have to go thru on a day to day basis....I think i would of laughed at them and called them a liar.

I just wanted to do something diff on this forum, and let you all know, that love really does happen, its true....dont look for it, it will find you.

I am really happy, not only today is 6 months since i finally met Heidi, but its also mine and Norma's 6 month anniversary, And i know some of you will be thinking (is that all) but to me and norma its been a really long time, dont get me wrong we've had our petty arguments, we laughed we've cried, but importantly we have grown on each other, not only is she my g/f and more importantly my fiance, she is also my best friend, and the fact we understand each other.

When we first met i thought we would have a language barrier, what with her being deaf, but she has taught me to sign, and she understands me (lip reads) we work together to understand each other, she has taught me so much over the last 6 months and i hope i have taught her too, thankfully to this forum and another site we can communicate all the time, we text and we msn and whl to communicate, cause we cant use the phone with each other, but its our normal life now, and i dont think we much think about it.

So there we go, I wanted to thank norma for making me the happiest person alive and for helping me thru my toughest times (lupus)

I also wanted to say a big thankyou to all of you on this forum who havnt judged us for being together, who have helped us thru our hard times and for the most important bit
    Being our friends

All my love

Jane
    xxxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Hugs...how could we not love you two, too...

What was there to judge..? Love? Love isn't judged, it should make people happy to see it. I see it, I feel your joy..it makes me smile...so worry not what another thinks...ever.

Hugs with love,
    Oluwa
    Last edited by Oluwa; 08-27-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

I agree with Oluwa. There is nothing to judge..al that matters is that you and Norma are happy together. Thank you for sharing your story it's nice to know you have found love throughout these hard times in your life. I wish you both the best.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi jane,

thanks for sharing your story....it really means a lot, i know you put a lot of thought into your message. I did not realize that you and norma use the forum for communication purposes....that makes perfect sense, and i apologize for not realizing this before now. that is so cool.

It is really special that the forum can contribute to your happiness by making it easier to talk to your love.

I am so sorry that you ever wondered how your love for norma would be received here....this is a world-wide group of people who face each day not knowing if they will even smile that day. Here, you have a lovely lady and two precious boys that make you smile no matter what pain you are having.....how could any one here judge or question your love. You deserve the very best that life can offer, and norma is the very best.

Jane, thank you so much for sharing your 6 month anniversary with us....this really touches my heart.

I hope you and norma have a wonderful evening of celebration.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Jane,

I think six months is something to celebrate, not downplay. It's good to hear that everything is going well for the two of you. I am glad, that you found each other, and that things are working well. Relationships are hard work sometimes. It's good to hear that the work is paying off for you both.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanx guys

You are really the cooliest bunch of ppl

hope some day we can all meet

love and light

ISDM
    xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Six months is, indeed, something to celebrate!! I totally agree..what is there to judge about LOVE???? Is it not what we are all looking for? Is it not what we are all directed to share with one another?? So, for you two to have found it and to share it is nothing short of perfect!!

Sending both of you much of MY LOVE and my happiness for your happiness!!

Peace and Many Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I agree with everybody else, I am happy for you. That is what we all need HAPPYNESS, it looks like you have found it.
    Congratultions.

Debbie

Thanks

AWWWW, I am HAPPY for you TOO JANE!!!!! Those judgemental people have nothing better to do than worry about everyone else around them because they are so unhappy in their lives. They SUCK, you DONT, so there, take THAT you SUCKY judgemental people!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you go girl....great job jeannette, you took your kick a-- pill this morning.
    Phyllis

share a smile today