Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain Fogs

Thanks

Haha Jerzi! my friends did not go that far to get me a cane. I think the best way to get around this is to view it from the humorous side

Thanks

haha
    I have had those moments as well- I thought it was just me!
    It's sometimes quite frustrating, though, when you are trying to illustrate a point and are at a loss for words. I've always been known as quite the chatterbox, so you can see how this affects me!
    As for the spelling, I find I get confused even with the simplest of words sometimes! Somehow I've managed to keep on trucking- I just got diagnosed in March of my senior year, but graduated with a 4.0 nonetheless! Even with hospital visits and so forth, which just goes to show that the occasional brain fart now and then can go unpunished.

Thanks

so ...we are all just a little "lupie"
    Andrea

Thanks

I sometimes just don't understand lupus--are there different degrees of severity, symptoms? My chief complaint was the aches-sometimes I think I don't have lupus from reading all of the other posts here, the pain described is certainly worse than I've had. Occasionally it hits me at night, the worst by far is the never ending fatigue. I sleep two hrs. during the day and by 6 I'm ready for bed again. Have no energy, no ambition, this is the hardest because I used to be so active. Also don't understand the connection with the sun issue. I thought staying out of the sun was a discoid precaution, not SLE-what happens? Overproduction of white cells etc.? Help me someone. Karen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia914 View Post
    haha
    I just got diagnosed in March of my senior year, but graduated with a 4.0 nonetheless! Even with hospital visits and so forth, which just goes to show that the occasional brain fart now and then can go unpunished.
    Hooray for you awesome
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karenlee View Post
    I sometimes just don't understand lupus--are there different degrees of severity, symptoms? My chief complaint was the aches-sometimes I think I don't have lupus from reading all of the other posts here, the pain described is certainly worse than I've had. Occasionally it hits me at night, the worst by far is the never ending fatigue. I sleep two hrs. during the day and by 6 I'm ready for bed again. Have no energy, no ambition, this is the hardest because I used to be so active. Also don't understand the connection with the sun issue. I thought staying out of the sun was a discoid precaution, not SLE-what happens? Overproduction of white cells etc.? Help me someone. Karen
    Yes Karen it's hard and I will say it it SUCKS Each person's flare is different and we all have been affected in some way or the other with what you are feeling. Sometimes my fatigue is so horrible I sleep 20+ hours, the sun makes me nauseous, etc... I'm not diagnosed with Lupus either I have Sjogrens and undifferentiated connective tissue disorder. Hang in there we are here for you
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

my brain fog was so bad today. i took my boyfriends keys. mine were in my purse i saw them on the counter saw my big truck key i forgot he put it on his key ring use to be in the drawer grab them left. was jammin in the truck got to work had five missed calls from him called him and he said hey gina do you have my keys i saind i have mine. he said look and they were in the igniton. so thats how i started my day.
    Keep Smiling

Thanks

Laughter is the BEST medicine isnt it!!!!!! Its nice we can help others to laugh as well as laugh at ourselves!!!!! It TRUELY DOES HELP our health!!!!!! THUMBS UP to LAUGHING!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette