Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is up with the smileys?

Thanks

Default What is up with the smileys?

Hi guys okay,
    I don't always want to post about the auto stuff...so here's my curiosity question of the day. What is up with the weird smileys. I go through them all and some of them are just plain shocking. What's bad is that they are not all extremely obvious of what they mean at first glance, so I could actually see some accidental uses. But then I start to wonder who the heck uses these anyway. Someone with a lot of time on their hands. Like some are obviously adult context but who would use smileys on an adult page.....Things that make you go Hmmmm. I'm taking it way back here "Things that Make you go Hmm" was a hip hop song of the early 90's. Respond back if you know the artist (so I'm not the only one showing my age) LOL Well that was just my curiosity of the day. Take care everyone!
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi brenda...i agree about the smiley emoticons....some are x rated...i don't know where they came from, but i wish we could delete some of them.

ok. don't show your age, because i am older, but i do not know who the artist is of the hip hop song....i am the worst at remembering artists names....
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I like these
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Good job Angel you got it...it is C&C Music factory. But my question is did you know it or did you google it? Yeah this one is my favorite

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh yes with all these as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP28_KSzvTs

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm old enough to know em' but have an awful memory ...can't remember titles of songs or bands. lol. Oh Amanda, this is some good stuff! I'm a rockin' over here!

Thanks for bringing up the smileys. I've noticed but try not to look. lol.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I read the question again sorry i cheated and didnt remember and did google it,but i do remember the song....i danced to it like i was on hot coals n bare feet x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Another good 90's song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPhUr-T6UM

And heres a song that always makes me cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvW6nuQ2B0s

Thanks

Oh yeah Amanda you shoulda seen me dancing at the club to that song. Like a drug addict in withdrawal...But I swear I looked good.