Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Kingdom for some sleep

Thanks

I have sleep problems, I usually pop a tylenol pm rapid release gel and that works for me. I know it sucks. But my doctor said its safe to take, and I dont have to use it everyday after a while your sleep will return to normal.

Chriss
    Live, love, and most importantly be grateful!!

Thanks

I am on the same page with all of you. I am so tired all the time-I usually go to bed at 8:30 or 9, I fall asleep and then I wake up four or five times a night. I'm always able to go back to sleep, but the interrupted sleep is dragging me down. Does lupus also affect the lower back?? That is where my worst pain is, 2nd legs, 3rd hands-dr. said i have trigger finger-can hardly open my hands in the a.m. Thanks again guys for being here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karenlee View Post
    I am on the same page with all of you. I am so tired all the time-I usually go to bed at 8:30 or 9, I fall asleep and then I wake up four or five times a night. I'm always able to go back to sleep, but the interrupted sleep is dragging me down. Does lupus also affect the lower back?? That is where my worst pain is, 2nd legs, 3rd hands-dr. said i have trigger finger-can hardly open my hands in the a.m. Thanks again guys for being here.
    My sleep is erratic as well in the same way. I do get sore backs after sitting or standing for too long. But in the mornings, if I have difficulty bending my fingers in the mornings let along clenching my fist but that may not be the same thing.