Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Day of School

Thanks

Default 1st Day of School

Soo yesterday was my first day of school. And my schedule was SOOO messed up and I was soo stressed all day. So stressed in fact that my cheeks have been a wonderful shade of bright pink all yesterday and today. Which is nice becuz make up wont cover it up lol I got my schedule fixed though. But I got put into a new AP class. And I have a week now to read a book and a HUGE packet that everyone else in the class had all summer to work on. I am not even done with my summer english work completely yet. But I will be tonight. Today was much better than yesterday. Even though I was really tired especially after color guard practice. But me and my friend went to go get McDonalds afterwards which was nice lol I might be starting my job finally this weekend =) And I've heard they can be difficult about scheduling so Im going to have a sit down with the manager to let them know I dont think I can handle alot.

Sorry that was kinda alot lol I havent posted in a week or so and I have a bunch on my mind lol
    Last edited by ritzbit; 08-20-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ritzbit....i have been thinking about you....so glad you got back to us. Wow, you have really had a full week...ap classes and color guard and reading assignments, and a new job, and mcdonalds with a friend.....don't forget to pace yourself....do you wear skin protection while practicing outside?

glad you brought us up to date....take care of yourself, and keep us posted.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Although it's been a few years, I still remember my first day at USM. It was a totally stressed out, confusing day that I barely remember the details of. The next day was better, and after that, it was pretty much routine, except for the parties. Seriously, just go with the flow, and it will all pretty much fall into place. You'll do fine.

Rob

Thanks

I figure things will be less crazy next week lol but I start my actual college class next week so we'll see lol

And yes I do wear sun block, most days. But today in my rush to get out to my friends car this morning I remembered everything but my sun block. We weren't outside too long though thank goodness and it was cloudy today

Thanks

Don't forget the sun still comes through the clouds...so remember that sunscreen! We don't want you to get sick!

You did have such a busy week! I agree with Phyllis to pace yourself. I think it is a good idea to talk to you manager to work with you and see what you can handle!

Good luck with everything falling into routine for you in the next coming weeks!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

Default . Good lc

Hi Ritz...happy school year. Although it may not seem like it now your stress for your future well being is a good thing. Just don't get an ulcer form it AP courses show you really want to learn and be something in life so YOU GO GIRL!! But try to enjoy your youth and know that you will be just fine. Have an awesome school year and remember we are always here.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Wow, back to school hey, i was exhausted just reading your post Only joking.First day is always the most stressful,so from today on it can only get better,so just relax and take it slow.Mmmmm Mcdonalds mmmmmm food!! Hope work schedule is better than you think and its something you can manage without stress.Rest when you can and know we are a button away when you need us all.

Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Im going to get the rest of my uniform tonight and all that good stuff =) And then Im going to be doing ALOT of homework this weekend lol and then hanging out with my boyfriend more than likely on saturday night =) Im pretty excited. I love having things to do again lol summer was really boring sitting down all day and watching my brothers and never getting out

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hey Ritzbit,

You mentioned Color Guard and Uniforms, do you go to military school? Many moons ago when I was in the Army, I went to basic NCO school, and then Tank Commander School at Ft. Knox in your great state of Kentucky. I loved it there.

Rob

Thanks

Thats really cool =) thats not what I do though. Im just in marching band lol Yes Im a band geek lol And the uniform I was talking about was for my new job =) my first job actually. And I just went and picked it up. And it swallows me alive lol