Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marital Advice

Thanks

Ayah,

Sorry to hear your troubles...like bonus and many others on here we FEEL YOUR PAIN me and the hubby are having our struggles too, but everyone needs to resolve them their own way. It seems like there is "more than meets the eyes" (Quick what cartoon/movie?) with the step-daughter issue. You have a right to feel hurt take the time but don't let it be an eternity, and if on September 21st he's not here due to his work schedule treat yourself to something nice...a massage, box of chocalates, etc... and then tell him the day he gets back you have plans and go somewhere nice..the both of you deserve it.

And I agree with Angel you are number 1 here. By that I mean anytime you post a response you will always get at least one answer, if you PM us we will respond...so :hugs: kisses: and Happy Anniversary in advance in case I brain fog on you
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Thank you!

Well looky what the cat dragged in! I think you guys are the only constant in my life that I can never completely run away from when I get in my flighty run and hide phase. Thank you. I appreciate you all so much. This forum is my only online safe place where I can be myself and still be accepted, feel safe.

Dave stayed on the road for a full 7 weeks so he could be home for our Anniversary. It sucked. Did not go well for him and had one disaster after another. The trash piled up. He brought me home a very pretty silver turqoise bracelet for our anniversary. He learned a vital lesson; I come first ALWAYS.

He is starting at another company so I can go on the road with him! Aaaaahk I'm nervous! I could be with him on the road as early as Friday. I blogged about it http://dieselandlace.wordpress.com/

I love you guys. Time to catch up with you all and pray for those suffering.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Remember you are always number one with God. I have been married for 47 years and dated my husband 3 years before that. There has been many trials and hurt and pain but a lot of joy too. Now that we are both retired and with each other 24-7 it adds a whole lot more things to the picture but we shall go on. I hope that you find the happiness you deserve. Love Bonita

Thanks

As a male, I'm a little confused here. I realise the thread starter would be disappointed at a missed anniversary, but is anyone actually seriously suggesting that this man should have missed his daughter's wedding for an anniversary, which by definition happens each year?

Or is the problem that he did not discuss the situation sufficiently?
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 03-10-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks

Hi good see things changing.......
    your were right be hurt........in marriage we come before child,family.
    we do forget and it hurts bad.
    wow thats cool get go with him..........some good comfy pillows be useful....sounds fun and he like fact he be there for you if you feel poorly at any time which we lupies do often when least expect.been married 11 years now............
    hugs
    breezy
    Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Discease Raymaunds Syndrome Inflammatory arthritis Fibromylagia Mulitple Fibroids Heyfever

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi guys. We love the fact that people go back and read the posts here but please realize that some of the things you read happened a long time ago. This thread, for example, was from 2010. This wedding is long over lol
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (09-04-2012)

Thanks

so indeed it was well least you dont have foggy brain then...........ha ha
    breezy
    Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Discease Raymaunds Syndrome Inflammatory arthritis Fibromylagia Mulitple Fibroids Heyfever

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    so indeed it was well least you dont have foggy brain then...........ha ha
    breezy
    Girl! I have a terrible foggy brain and CNS on top of it! I only think to look at the date because I have done that so many times! LOL
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~