Thread: Pictures?

Thanks

Default Pictures?

Does anyone try to avoid having pictures taken? I hate that I don't like them, but they always seem just awful!! I know that's vain, which I don't think I am, but tell me what you think!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

OMG you are beautiful,so pretty.But you know i understand what you mean.I too dont like it.I see a face that doesnt belong to my body....i have a geeky smile and i too dont like it....yet i have so many on my profile lol.Honest i dont like my photos taken.
    But you should have your photo taken..you look fab.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Not to knock the guy Rocky in the movie Mask, but i think I bear a strong resemblance to him...not liking it so much. Or the body that goes with it with all the aches and pains!

Thanks

BTW Angel, I AM a geek, lol!!! I don't really mind that title, but????

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Snap then i am..and i loved the Mask,the sad film you mean? But no way...i see beauty on your photo..so there! xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Default no pictures

I've gained SO MUCH WEIGHT and my face is SO BIG that I don't want my picture take, ever. Period.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You're not alone...I don't like to have my picture taken either. I hate to hear my voice on recordings too.

Ms. Hutch, you have a very pretty face.

Thanks

Ms Hutch,

I don't see, what you see, you look pretty to me. But I do understand self criticism, I do the same thing. My husband loves my pictures, all I see, is fat cheeks, even though I am not on prednisone.

Debbie

Thanks

I avoid pics when I'm on high dose steroids! I don't like my moonface!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I guess I am the odd person out here.... I love pictures I am just the person on the other side of the camera most of the time... so not in many... Even though I have talked my husband into have a pic of me and him together taken at a studio....

Pics are fine as long as they are taken of my front side and not my huge back side that I seem to be getting lately... use to be the other way around... the front was large and backside was not but now my backside could fit in an 18 wheeler and there would be no room left over for anything else...
    Lea
    SLE Lupus diagnosed 8/8/11
    COPD,Raynauda's, IBS, Asthma, Sleep Apena, Amenia and Arthritis,Diabetes,Reflux TMJ, temporal arteritis
    Half dead, cripple and crazy but still above ground.
    Medication
    Novolog injections, Medrol injections, MTX injections, Dicyclomine, Plaqulin, Iron, Spreva inhaler, Advair inhaler, Albuteral inhaler, Fish Oil, Calcium, Diclofenac, Citalopram and doxcycline