Thread: Weird day

Thanks

Default Weird day

So I had some difficult cases at work today and lots of problem solving to do. And finally by Noon it all caught up with me and I got in my weird mood. I feel sad and tired but not sure why and have this fuzzy headache (feels like someone is pumping air in my head). I usually get this way after very bad fatigue days like I had Sunday and maybe stress. The stuff at work was aggravating but should not have stressed me out completely. I came home took dogs to dog park which usually makes me feel better, but it didn't. So I made a relaxation day and bad cheer up food. I made a pizza had wine and about to have ice cream but still feel the same. I hate these days because I can't control them. Might be depression I'm seeing another doctor as one doctor didn't think my depression was being totally treated..whatever that means (you give me a pill it should treat it..but I guess I'm old fashioned) Oh well hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh B im sorry to hear you feeling like this.I too recently been feeling v low so know how bad it feels.Just you rest now,eat some nice food n chat to members on here.Keep talking n i know what you mean about the pills,i dont take any either,just for panic attacks.
    Hope you begin to feel a little easier soon my friend.
    Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey B. I've dealt with the blah days a lot more in the last year then in recent history. Stinks not knowing what the trigger is on days like that. Maybe it's depression, maybe not. Either way, rest up & drink plenty of fluids and get out to take those doggies to the dog park more and (God willing) you will be feeling like yourself sooner rather then later.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Oh, sorry you are having a down day. I completely understand! Get some rest and I hope that tomorrow is a brighter day for you!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Thanks

You guys ROCK!! Thanks so much, I feel so loved when I come on this site thanks!!
    Spanglishqueen AKA Brenda or "B"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi b,

so sorry you are struggling with this mood....pizza, wine and ice cream should heal anything....but lupus just won't give up that easy....and i am so sorry for this.

i hope you are able to sleep tonight, and that tomorrow morning you will wake and realize that the mood is gone....this is what i am hoping for.

keep hanging around here, maybe someone will get another light-hearted and fun thread going.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

((((((Hugs)))))

I don't think you're old fashioned, although I thought what you said was cute. lol.

Sounds like you just needed someone to talk to since you're already feeling better.

That's how I feel every single time I visit here.

There is a very positive and loving force present here! I think it's very healing.