Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lump in mouth.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh wow,sounds scarey but you know what...what i do for good storms like that.We have only had a few over the years but not often like you have it.I just love thunder lightening n strong wind Oh fog n snow too,just the rain im not keen on.

Hey just see what the doctor says about the lump,its natrual to worry so you have every rite too. Let me know how you get on.

Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I love storms, just not when too rough. Found out a small tornado was skipping along in our area. Scared me when I went to close the blinds to my sliding glass door and my 40' tree set back in the back yard was bending and almost touching the door. Shut the blinds fast and screamed for the kids to come with me. Still a bit frazzled, but do so love those storms at the same time. Oh well. How is it over there? Sunny I hope and spending the day in the garden.

Love and hugs,
    CV
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Wow,

Oh im sorry i didnt realise it was THAT bad.Hope it passed quick.Its been sunny today about 60oc so its been ok.Weather warning for tmrw so rain is back n floods whupeeeeee.
    How you feeling today?xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi cheryl,

so sorry that i am just now getting back with you. I am so glad that amanda found that web site for you....that was really interesting information. NO, i do not have a lump, and have never noticed one, but now i will know what it is if it happens. I hope you are not as worried now, but be sure and show your dr. next week.

also, 25 mg of folic acid each day is keeping my mouth sores away....i am knocking on wood...don't want to jinx myself.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Smile

No biggie Amanda. You actually get used to these storms when you grow up with them happening. August and September are our worse months. June-November is hurricane season, those 2 months are when we mainly get ours. We may not always get a hurricane, but we do get lots of nasty weather. I love the sound of storms, it is so soothing. As long as the trees don't bend and the rain stays downward and not sideways (lol). Glad your weather was nice, hope you get more days like that.

Hi mountaindreamer, thanks for the reply. Actually Oluwa found it, she's so good at finding things. She always finds what I need every time, be lost without her smarts.
    Amanda's always being helpful in anyway she can come up with, here when I need her. She and Oluwa spoil me with help and concern, a girl could get used to that (lol). When ever someone replies, I feel like I'm not alone. Eases my mind knowing all of you are here, thanks for being here too.
    Also I try to never miss my folic acid, did a few times in the beginning. That memory keeps me remembering. I'm hoping everything is OK and they say its nothing.
    Hope everything is going well for you.

Hugs to all,
    CV
    Cheryl